What's going on in the Phoenix/Scottsdale Area?

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2013 at 2:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like a number of reps have either been let go or left the company. Anyone have inside information as to what happened?

Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Major meltdown at the RD level. There is a brewing re-alignment happening and the pieces will be falling into place soon. Don't be surprised top see a few new faces as the trending has been awful for a while.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The manager is crazy and BI sucks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re-alignment for that area, or for the whole company again?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Consider the zone and their leader.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rumor is that a couple were let go because of serious misconduct. Anyone hear that too?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have not heard that but it would not be a surprise. MW would go after that very hard. She may not be qualified for her position.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lack of effective leadership and management in this region is simply astounding. There are a couple of managers whose experience was obtained at McDonalds or Burger King. Their method of leadership is to lock up the reps in a room and yell at them. Heck of a way to keep the sales force motivated. No wonder reps have been leaving and those remaining engage in inappropriate behavior. Its just silly and hopeless.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reps come and go without warning or notice to the rest of us. There's lots of rumors floating around about a couple of them including the two that were mentioned. Neither one of them were held in high regard by management and the other reps aren't sorry to see them go, including me.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few months ago, a couple of reps were talking about an internal investigation, the subject of which was another rep. They weren't sure what the issues were, but thought it was serious because law enforcement was called in to assist. Shortly after hearing about this, the rep who was the subject of the investigation was no longer showing up for work. Scary...lots of folks wonder what happened. Speculation was that it had something to do with the distribution of medications.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where were the managers? Not paying attention to what the reps are doing?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a sales rep in this area. My manager has been reading this thread and told me I would be disciplined if I posted anything. How would she know? Anyone else told the same thing?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

as long as you dont include your name, otherwise tell your manager to blow you

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager about to get fired. Stay tuned.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea who? There are several that need to go.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Start with Larson.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hasn't happened yet.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of folks know but no one will talk! Too bad.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the rumor we heard a few months ago.