LMAO 2013 I'M JUST MAD I DIDN'T GET THE JOB

Discussion in 'Oscient Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!! I'm just soooo sooo mad I didn't get the job!
    Where are all you guys now!? 2013 and I'm still just soo mad I didn't get the job!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which finger do you put in your ass when you play with yourself?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I usually start with a pinky..then slide a couple of other fingers in as I get lubed up. Yummm

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i remember your rantings 5 years ago. We are all now at Merck, GSK, PFe, Sanofi, Medtronics,Boston Scientific, SCT,Bausch Lomb, BI, Teva, Otsuka, BMS, Novo,Medimmune, Ortho, Baxter and the best companies that are in ANY industries! I was sure my people went to good places! You are crazy! I couldnt help point out the GRUDGE when you were left out of any position because you werent good enough to work here or anywhere. If you worked at Oscient you landed a great job. Every HR person anywhere knew if you could sell here, you were the best and could sell anywhere! We all got WONDERFUL jobs because we were good at what we did! Can anyone say CRAZY! Bet you arent in our industry and dont make over 100K! Does any ALUMNI want to clarify where the work?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is the umemployment line? llllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

loloololoolollolololololololololololloololololololloollololololololollololo!!!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hhahahahahahaha still justifying and really? You all are at great jobs now still....????? I didn't get the interview or the shit job at Shitscient to sell Craptive and now you are saying you ALL left and got great jobs I'm actually still floored how you a holes can't just admit how shitty of a decision and company this was where are those Cemturions hahaahahaha how about those hospital rep jobs hahaahahaha lmfao rotf smh

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think this says it all

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the previous poster must have some real issues to post the last few posts. who bothers to leave a sarcastic post years after bankruptcy. You are a sick individual that probably was not given an opportunity to work at Oscient and based on your posts... a good reason why you were not given a job, better yet you probably are living in a mental institution and have not worked in years. You are one sick puppy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really c'mon guys.. Years later and you guys STILL even now in 2014 you STILL mean to tell me this was a great coveted opportunity no kidding ? You all got great jobs heh? In the best companies really? Any HR person will know.. really HR people don't hire sales people? They screen them and they would screen out OSCIENT people and you know it.

One other thing yes no grudge I'm just LMAO that after all those arrogant postings. You people thought your shit didn't stink and the this shit for brains company folded like a TV box on black friday. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHA LMAO... as for me I'm not mentally insane to your post I just think its rather comedic to come in and check out how pride comes before a crash.

Where are all those managers who rah rah'd you guys? Have they been helping, company expansions?, the great drug pipeline? when you knew FACTIVE was RASHING UP THE WORLD... AND I SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN but no no! I was just mad that I didn't get the interview and the job remember? Where are all those people from PSS hires? I'll tell you where .. NOT AT OSCIENT cause OSCIENT's just a distant memory!! Not laughing at people just the a holes who were so brazen to laugh at everyone else who didn't get the interview and were 'JEALOUS' HAHAHAHA and still yes after 8 years LMAFAO ROTFF AT YOU JERK WAD !! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

How much time exactly did they give you before the hammer dropped?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People should not get mad over jobs.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with you. The original poster is actually mad because he has a small penis, bad job, cant satisfy his wife and his dog hates him. Oh his kids still laugh at him. Why else leave a post like that?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People dont get mad over jobs they get mad at aholes like the group who was posting on here acting and speaking like they were with the next Amgen and belittling other people who did not get a job here....in hindsight thankfully. I am sure the vast majority of you have experienced unemplyment since the industry has had a dramatic downsizing. Its hard not to feel satisfied at someone's demise or unfortunate job situation when they act like the idiots did on this board years ago. Im sure many of you have learned your "lesson" since then and act more respectfully

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have finally come to realize I am not mad anymore. I know I didn't get the job but could have if I really tried so...... no more laughing or making fun of you people. I am just glad I didn't get that job. Thanks for listening to all of my posts. I am not mad just happy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally fit the thumb up your ass? That makes you happy. Go fuck yourself, again.

Loser

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkeeeee

Trrrrickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeed yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaa!!!!!!

Im back and offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff my meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds fuck face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thumb? I double thumb second knuckle that bitch when the time is right. I have advanced past a single thumb 5 years ago. Get with the times sucker!