Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have they started interviewing for the sales team yet? I know Joe H is running the show, but have not heard a word about a scaleup. Curious about this opportunity and where this company is moving..

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are scaling up in August and having the sales force in place for the fourth quarter. Co promoting Aloxi with Eisai..Ugh!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do you say ugh?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eisai is the worst oncology company in the business, hands down! Ask any one working there or have worked there, or their competitors...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm Teva, ariad, incyte, bms, all worse

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waiting to hear about the Texas territory

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word yet?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not touch this company with a 10 foot pole! Just the fact that Eisai will be involved with this venture and the fact that JH hand picked the sales force is trouble.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any updates?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True dat

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like August? 14 reps only big cities.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away from Ed, total douchebag

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JH is a complete idiot. Has no clue about how to launch and build a team. Didn't consider anyone outside his circle because he is threatened by those with more experience and stronger accomplishments. I hate people that are so narrow minded that the organization ultimately suffers because top talent was passed up. Helsinn and JH will fail miserably that is a fact.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would normally say you are whining because you got passed over for a job, but in this case you absolutely hit it on the head! The dozen or so jobs that were open for Helsinn were mostly pre-determined by JH. One of the best Aloxi salesman with MGI did not even get the courtesy of an interview because he was not part of JH's inner circle. How stupid can you be? A consistent top performer since launch was not even considered??????? Have fun Joe!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The powers that be in Lugano are pretty bright. They will see their mistake with JH pretty quickly and show him the door.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard some rough waters already!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS on this claim. Back it up.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things seem to be getting off to a rocky start with your partners at Eisai. No BS, just facts!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are things working out in the Helsinn world?