Where is Dave D?

Discussion in 'Leo Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have know this incredible asshole since her was at Sanofi, then Warner Chilcott, Azur, Leo etc... I was just wondering if anyone knew where this dipshit is now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm, I bet you wish you were this much of a dip shit. Looks like he's doing ok......"David (Dave) Domzalski, the newly appointed President of Foamix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a commercial operations leader in the life science industry with an established record launching and managing leading branded pharmaceuticals and developing high-performance teams. Most recently Mr. Domzalski was Vice President of Sales & Marketing, at LEO Pharma, Inc. where he led the efforts to design and build-out the U.S. commercial operations, overseeing approximately 200 employees across multiple functional areas. He successfully managed the turnaround of Leo Pharma’s psoriasis franchise from a 2-year prescription decline to an annual growth of 26%. He was responsible for the strategic re-launch of Taclonex® Topical Suspension which resulted in Taclonex being reestablished as the number one brand in the category. Prior to LEO Pharma, Mr. Domzalski was the Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Women’s Health & Urology division of Azur Pharma, where he had full P&L responsibility for a start-up business unit. Before his tenure at Azur, Mr. Domzalski spent 5 years from 2003 to 2008 as the Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Warner Chilcott, where he directed all commercial efforts for in-line brands focused on therapeutic areas of dermatology, women’s health and urology. His achievements at Warner Chilcott included the launch of four products within a twelve month period, including Taclonex for psoriasis and Doryx® Tablets for acne. He led the structural design, development and growth of the commercial team at Warner Chilcott from 150 to 500 employees. Earlier in his career, Mr. Domzalski, held senior sales and marketing positions at Sanofi-Synthelabo, Pharmacia, Dendrite International and Parke-Davis. Mr. Domzalski earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Political Science from Muhlenberg College. "

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Companies to stay away from: Foamix...
    How does this maniac keep landing on his feet??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like most of the companies DD ran went under. Seriously. And he only oversaw a 200 person sales force for four fucking months. Because he let go of a third of the sales force four short months after hiring them to launch Picato. Total loser.

And what the hell is a Foamix? Sounds like another boiler room operation. Name one "leading brand" medication they sell. I'll wait.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha ha. Another snake oil formulation for Dave to well. Minocycline foam for acne? Seems like a real "game changer" gang. What a POS he is. Fucking embarrassment.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I threw up 3-4 times reading that bio...if ever there was an embellished synopsis of an asshole's career...wow. Check out the Foamix 'website', really impressive. All the Warner Chilcott cronies back together to reign terror on yet another organization. Mino foam: blockbuster

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good news is, despite the big title, double douche is probably making less than a DM at most companies. And the companies he ends up at keep getting smaller and less visible. He will fad away into the sunset like the absolute POS he is. I'd love to see him in person one day so that I could tell him about the havoc he created and the careers he ruined. Asshole.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with this prick 10 years ago for a DM position at Warner Chilcott. Never met a more arrogant ass in the industry like him (and that is really saying something). All he wanted to know was how many people I had fired and how fast I got rid off them. Absolutely bizarre experience and I truly thought the guy had some serious self esteem and security issues.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG I worked with this arrogant posted at Park e-cards 20 years ago and he was a joke as a rep. Thought he was the greatest and always had to interject his "field" success into every conference call or meeting. Perfect asshole to be a RD or VA of sales what a fucking joke

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Double D Gang! Come on, are you a Type A Crazy or a Cream Puff Gang?
    Biggest dick in the business, and the absolute example of the Peter Principle!!!!
    How's life Double D?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, any word where he's now???

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FOAMIX ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just saw Dave this morning. He was clinging to a piece of toilet paper as it circled the bowl.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have they replaced him yet - former employee and just curious if they replaced old Dave and hopefully you have someone who can lead this thing/

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of Dave's protégés was a D.M. named Carolyn D'Erasmo. She was with D.D in Parke. Is she still around. Got many of Dave's attitudes. Not arrogant but more conspiratorial, ruthless and sneaky.

I met Dave 15 years ago. Looked more like someone who would have been happier as a stock broker or used car salesman. Hair slicked back, nose in the air-big shot. And don't full yourself, he is doing great. When you become a "titled Person" in business you are taken care off. The rest of you suckers have to prove yourself everyday.