By The Beard Of Zeuss.... Is This Free For All Finally Over?

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2014 at 2:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serious responses only please

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes and please update your time off territory

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the president packed her bags and left the building leaving this place behind like a used rubber. the feeling of doom and gloom is in the air and all everyone talks about is how the sky is falling. hopefully the gobs get back on their mothership and go back to where they came from

# ET PHONE HOME

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a great company to work for. Aerospan is an outstanding product with huge market potential. I can't go a day without my inbox filling up with sample request. I am adding value everyday in my accounts. Our leadership is among the best with lil J, Rez, AT, and KC. Strong group. Our home office is a well oiled machine turing our new hires to the best reps in the industry. We will be expanding so be on the lookout for opportunity. Probably have 3 new products in our bag by the first of the year. Patients are winning, we are winning. Don't listen to the negative posts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hitting the Kool-aid a little early today aren't you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same post, worded a little different. Boring.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right. We can't be as entertaining as you ringleaders of this three ring circus. That leadership meeting was real treasure. Looked like the situation room from a movie. Rez's business plan written in crayon and The Biebs (JE) getting his hair blow dryed for the meeting. Did you see how passionate MR got when we covered promo money? The man got out of his chair like 4 times and began foaming out the mouth. What's he worried about? His AMEX is directly linked to the US credit line? And, he's got Jean to put all those bar tabs underneath the rug through her company. What's on the next episode of Meda?

Fyi- a specialty pharma company sells specialty drugs. That means that the drugs must come from a specialty pharmacy. Not a cvs or walgreens. For example, Sovaldi and Harvoni. Meda is not a specialty pharma comany. And yes, meda.se does say branded generics. That is an oxymoron and so is your same but worded different post. Take you filfth elsewhere.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i thought JE got fired. How does he still have a job?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Realistically how much longer do we have? Are they waiting till the end of the year?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Dymista going generic, all other NS going OTC, and Aerospan losing what little coverage we had, there is nothing left. How are we even here now? Happy Holidays Meda and thanks for the two hundred dollar bonus.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all depends on the negotiated timeline with the company we are in talks with now to sell the US division as an asset sale. Home office will be the first to go in January since the illegal aliens they were housing to cover the rent will not be deportable starting tonight. The end is here

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So AMR role is being added....lets be truthful. WHAT IS GOING ON????

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is those who get promoted to AMR will have jobs, the rest of us will not.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How on earth are any of us going to have jobs? My DM said they are adding AMRs to try and sell the company, but nobody wants us anymore. AMRs don't do anything productive, we all know that. It's a shame.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will the hammer drop next week?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard of lay offs in Italy and Germany. Why is the blockbuster not performing?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God I hope so. What a freakin train wreck! Just give me a serverance and I'll be on my way. My DM is a dipshit and I can't get another job with this cancer of a company on my resume. Our district quit working months ago.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear that. Who is your DM? Changes need to be made. Upper management is starting to notice how the bullying is a big problem here. Bad DMs have caused a lot of damage at this company and on this website. Not saying people are gonna get fired but its best some DMs go back to repping for everyones sake.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did everyone get a COBRA update in the mail? or is that an early message?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on here? Are we getting laid off? No sign of a product to sell, why are we adding useless AMRs? help.