Why Doesn't Takeda Hire Black People!?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2015 at 12:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Y'all are just a big bunch of haters and racists! You can't tell me that a black man with a college degree in an urban territory doesn't hold a slight advantage over a white boy in the same territory.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Racist are we? Have a chip on the old shoulder? Think corporate America owes you? Answers are as follows: (1) yes, (2) yes, (3) no.

There it is bucko! Deal with it and quit your whining! Nobody owes you a damn thing!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously??? Because there were better candidates

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dumb dumb that makes too much sense.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Takeda didn't hire an individual black man for an individual position, and that makes an entire company racists and haters? Who is really the hater and racist here? Did you stop to think that maybe all that hatred you hold presented itself somehow to the interviewer?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The OP that said takeda doesn't hire black people with a college degree!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Black people think they are entitled to everything. This crap needs to stop. If you look at any public sector a white person would be the minority.

Let's be honest. The white person is the minority in the USA....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is a white person? This country is made up of immigrants for the last 200 years

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many black people do you see in leadership roles? I can count it on one hand. Shameful.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not shameful all organizations hire people that are well connected. This is a mostly female industry. Remember the TAP days i would say 90 percent of the company was women.

Most of the Regional managers, district managers were women.

You don't hear white men complaining. Get a life loser.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which hand are you you using, you stupid dum dum head!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That explains a great deal

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Y'all are just a big bunch of haters and racists! You can't tell me that a black man with a college degree in an urban territory doesn't hold a slight advantage over a white boy in the same territory."

You know why I don't like hiring black people? Because they scream "RACIST" and run to HR to complain every time they don't get the raise or promotion they feel entitled to. Nobody else does this. Had it happen a few times and it sucks. Look at some of the lawsuits we've endured the last ten years. Lousy employees who deserved to lose their jobs sued Takeda because or "unfair" or "racists" hiring practices. It's all bullshit. As a hiring manager, I can tell you for a fact that we bend over backward to hire minority candidates. In fact, we are pressured to hire minorities even if the white candidate is more qualified. We do everything we can to promote diversity often to our own detriment.

The OP is full of shit.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that you, Kanye?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is this all about?
    Any truth to this?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No there is zero truth to this. The first Elite Alpha rep that was hired with a Takeda is black. End of story

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So because they won't hire you, you make this generalization? Sounds like you are insecure. Would you hire yourself? Probabaly not.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot see where a black man would ever have any advantage over any non-black man.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you see any blacks at the Sr Director and higher level? Any 55+ there? Any veterans? How about any minorities? Seem to have females covered through marketing and a couple elsewhere, but vey disturbing.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many minorities are on your team? There is usually 1 person of color per district. Is that the representation of America? Absolutely not