Any offers? Or rejections?

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2015 at 6:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone who interviewed in the panels in NC or Philly the last 2 weeks heard anything? Good or bad?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not since high school

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there are interviews last week, when should one see an offer? Who calls hr?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF you went to the panels they were very clear: Offers begin 3rd week of April. Training is 2 waves: mid may or mid June. Obviously, as pharma goes, these timelines can change at any time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offers going out next week.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard anything today? Offers or rejections?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know salary ranges?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nada. Thinking twice about this. I keep hearing that some reps already know. Maybe that is just rumer but why the delay?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't heard of anyone getting offers. I heard this Friday?? Is the delay because of the court case? They are going to lose candidates with this being so dragged out?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is a "rumer"?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FDA will make these final determinations only after consideration of all of the information before it at the time that it considers approval of any generic versions of Abilify.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

qualified people have all the answers. clingers are useless.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you actually interviewed then you know there is no delay. The time frame has always been the same.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time line is the same. If you are the candidate and are in contact with the manager then you know. Offers afoot shortly.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in contact with the manager and he said 1-2 week delay. #truth

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best of the best!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

um, yah right. go away Spinovion troll.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i dont get it. 30% discount off of maintanna but no clinical benefit and maintainna has no mkt share. its an expensive generic that is b and b. i backed out of final round as company could give no good reason to work here minus the possible pipeline
    good luck

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trollsuka-please stay put. Such a fabricated story. Pricing hasn't and won't be discussed at this point. Lots of reasons across the board but you'll never know now will you?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GMAN. Is that you, Go practice your guitar!