Took a Linzess, nearly crapped my pants in my car

Discussion in 'Ironwood Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2015 at 10:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will never touch this stuff again. I wanted a bowel movement, not a bomb to go off in my toilet.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you didn't get the job

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Linzess guy is back! Lol I'm sure patients are really searching rep forums lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like the Amitiza troll is back. He put the same stupid post on the Actavis board too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's the stock performance working out for you, "Sorry you didn't get the job" troll?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IW will drive the stock price down for Exact Sciences too. Both companies are losing hundreds of millions of dollars a year, this business model cannot be sustained.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's working great, between yearly options we get and stock plan I'm at 12k shares. Considering we turned down shites offer at 30 a share, I've got a nice little investment going. You are worth what the market bears. Your smack talk makes no sense. Only generating revenue for two years, analysts say we will be profitable by 2016. I will take it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a clue!! I guess this is the first stick in history to get a 30$ offer but still trade at 14... Congrats

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You get a clue dingus.... None of us are hear for a short term stock gain. We will be bought at some point. Acquiring shares while price is low is the plan. Get as many as you can. When we are bought, they automatically vest. If we are worth over 30 now imagine hat we will be worth with the six additional indications our gerd drug and Cns drug in a couple years? Do the math genius, 12k shares times 30 a share , lowest buyout scenario is 360k. And this is with us not even profitable. Iw gives all reps sig shares yearly you are just hatin

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Linzess caused a "Stock Mess." You shitheads will never be bought out at $30/share.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, I agree with you.
    When the Woodies were let go, or left for much better opportunities, the company took a major hit from which it won't recover in the forseeable future.
    Second- rate employees are unable to help generate anything positive. The opportunities that were available with the highly capable Woodies employed, are now gone! Wrong decisions were made with regard to highly capable personnel.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like the fat was trimmed.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Autistic Parrot speaks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost crapped my pants good things I was sitting on an exact science DNA collection kit.