Offers

Discussion in 'Depomed' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2015 at 9:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone interviewing in Chicago or Orkando receive an offer yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not yet. Was in Chicago. I heard next week is more likely

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed in Phoenix. Supposed to hear in 7-10 days. This is a fast track situation and the Depomed guys are no-BS. I liked them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was hoping to hear sometime this week. I have another offer from another company that I have to decide on this week. Bad timing I guess.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard 7-10 days as well, so next week we should hear something. But everyday that goes by! Feels like maybe they went elsewhere......

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think you are interviewing for a specialty position with a specialty Pharma company, you are in for a rude awakening. It's primary care, 10 calls per day with signatures to targets only, 2 pharmacy calls per day, every second of every day has to be accounted for with full 3 product details on every call and entered at the time of the call. You can't put in a call an hour later when you get back in your car. Has to be recorded in realtime always. Someone sits on their computer all day long watching every move you make. This is 100% truth. Be prepared. And be prepared to come out of your own pocket to pay for expenses because your expense report will be rejected at least 5 times before its approved. That's if it ever gets approved. Sales come second to call activity. Doesn't matter if you are on your way to create great. If you aren't making 10 calls per day to targets with signatures, you won't be around to win an award. Just some things to consider before accepting a job with us. I'm looking outside the company, every day. I think a lot of people are.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just interviewed in Orlando and they said offers coming out Monday/Tuesday.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above poster about metrics is probably right. I would be very wary of a company that can't tell you who your manager is, territory or products at an interview. Thank God they told me a day after the interview I didn't get the job, I didn't want it anyway after the interview. Trust this, its a job for folks who don't have a job currently. They will beat you to the bone! Good luck and I can't wait to hear how Depomed and Nucynta is doing in a year! Hopefully they prove my gut feeling wrong and win the battle and survive!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offers go out 4-28

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you do your job, sell nucynta er, and give them whatever fantasy metrics they demand. that's also part of your job.
    simple.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Background checks are being done. My apartment office confirmed that they were contacted. Why go through all that before asking a candidate about an offer and see if it's all agreeable. Then start confirming that you have lived where you say you do and how your credit looks. They can do all that and offer me contract money and I'll say 'see ya'. Seems backward a bit

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh.... Credit???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Serious answer here:
    Has Depomed ever done a rollover???
    My recruiter didn't tell me Quintiles reps who sell nucynta had to interview again
    What are odds for external candidates- with referrals from inside depomed reps

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All comes down to the managers decision.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In cases where the Quintiles rep was a low performer, or didn't impress interviewers an external candidate will be offered a position instead.

Not every Quintiles rep is getting brought over, that was clear.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone get offer???
    Where and from recruiter?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When do offers actually go out? Anyone get an offer yet? Salary range??

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told Monday. That was even before I interviewed. I listed 97,000 and was told it was well within range by Quintiles.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hoping for some good news today! Reply back if anyone gets a call....