NPR podcast on the Suboxone black market

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, Aug 6, 2012 at 5:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, your exactly correct and yes im aware of everything trust me. I started doing opiates when I was 18 (2006) stopped when I was 21 (2009) still on the Suboxone today (27).This shit is no joke! It's close to impossible to kick. I have tried and tried again. I have gone about 5 days without it and as I'm sure you know, I was sicker than a dog! Throwing up, shitting my brains out, cold sweats, restless at night. It was a nightmare!

I am happy and clean today (except off subs) I have totally changed my life around and have been in medical device sales since 2010. Going to give it another go soon! Wish me luck haha

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are weak. Go to church and pray it away. hahahaha

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's what to do.
    1) research detox hospitals, make sure your insurance pays for them.
    2) go as many days as you can without it. When you can't stand it anymore, check into a detox hospital for as long as your insurance will pay.
    3) Ask for comfort meds (non-scheduled and non-addictive) after discharge to manage lingering symptoms.

Don't overthink it. There is nothing special about detox symptoms--they're pretty much the same thing as having a really bad case of the flu. You've gotten through a really bad case of the flu in your life right? Then you'll get through this too.

You can do it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get rid of the shit. Suboxone, the cure is worse than the disease.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you still attending counseling? Sounds like you will need it long term, and the company never said the drug only was the answer. Some of the work can only be done by the patient. Stop blaming others for your problems.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He obviously doesn't need it long term. He's fine. He has one single problem in his life: he is physically dependent on Suboxone. The only thing he needs to do now is get off this shit. 7 years isn't enough? Is he supposed to stay on this shit opiate for the rest of his life because he used other opiates for 3 years in his early 20's? Really think about that.

The only way this guy is going to get off this shit is if he stops talking to people who make money to keep him on it. This includes RB/Indivior, the Suboxone clinic (pill mill) he's getting from, and all the other addicts who want to score part of his Rx.

And stop blaming the patient. This is RB/Indivior's fault. RB/Indivior is 100% to blame for this guys problem: getting off Suboxone. He doesn't need more counseling, he just needs off this shit. There are literally hunderds of thousands of people stuck like this guy is and I can't understand how RB hasn't been sued for this yet.

As someone earlier said, the "cure" is worse than the disease.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep blaming others for your poor decisions. Get back into counseling or stop whining.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on now. Can't you see you need to back off on the drug dependant here and stop wasting your time arguing with a competitor who has the mind of a reptile?