Online sales

Discussion in 'Xymogen' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2015 at 4:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks someone is selling Zymogen products at a major discount on Amazon. Although, they are doing it with private label. I guess that is how you get around the rules?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/node/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A98IYZBO3C56&merchant=A98IYZBO3C56&redirect=true

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/details/ref=aag_m_as?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&seller=A98IYZBO3C56

Frequently Asked Questions
    Q: Your product ingredients look very similar to Xymogen supplements, why is that?
    A: We exclusively private-label their line of supplements so our products are the exact same high-quality, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This can't be true.... I thought Zymogen had their "ePedigree" program. I'm sure this account just fell through the cracks....... Or, its a large enough account everyone is looking the other way.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fishy that you pretend to be concerned and sincere, while looking for a positively resolution on CP? really?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I'm not concerned or sincere. Just calling out the lies that are spewed! I don't work for a competitor either.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I take 3 different zymogen formulas - and saw the above link so I thought I’d order to save money. The products have similar ingredients but Zymogen is definitely a higher quality – This brand doesn’t have the same results. I am going to finish these bottles because I already paid for them but next month, im going back to Zymogen. I guess you get what you pay for.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they are private label produced by Zymogen, they are made in the same factory with the same ingredients as their branded counterparts.