It starts at top

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2015 is the year Bill Campbell spends nothing and replaces no one. Remember, you can't grow the top line by cutting the bottom line. Business School 101 that Bill never attended during his golf outing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a thought - let's spend money for a worthless demotivating meeting in January!! Oh that's right, we already are.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to hear what the golf pro has in store for 2015. Hint: not much.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were this unhappy, I would definetly look for another job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

POST 24, YOU ARE UNHAPPY YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT. WHEN YOU GET UP TO GO TO WORK AT 11AM THEN QUIT AT 1 PM WHAT'S THERE TO BE UNHAPPY ABOUT SPARKY? DON'T WORRY THAT ONLY LAST SO LONG.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the help desk can assist with with your CAPS LOCK issue.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bottom line: Paul and Bill connotation be trusted.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for that brilliant sentence. I now have a new way to use the word "connotation". Of course I'll look like an idiot if I do. No offense.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will soon be a full year and he has done nothing but sit behind his closed door and play golf.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob and Bill + their new crony = disaster

old school pharma hacks; made their bones many years ago, the game has changed but the old boys haven't.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a group of pompous jag offs we inherited from Wyeth. No wonder Pfizer let them go.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New VP of Managed Mkts is a boob. No direct customer knowledge, just a puppet for Bill. Wyeth 2.0!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For some reason Pfizer did not want this Wyeth ilk that seems to have infested this place I wonder why????????