By The Beard Of Zeuss.... Is This Free For All Finally Over?

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, Oct 2, 2014 at 2:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The AMR's will stay the rest get the axe!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

haha, no one is staying.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what ever happened?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nothing happened. A few territories got realigned for Q1 2015 but nothing major. Too much conspiracy theory stuff. Dymista has at least 3 more years till any patent infringement and Aerospan is still a toss up if it will take hold, company is optimistic though.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isnt Fluticasone over the counter now? Why would they keep a sales force to promote Dymista? Wasnt Aerospan a failed Forest product? Just trying to gain an understanding. And is leadership really that bad? There is a new opening and I am desperate.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love coming back here to see the updates. How on earth is this company still in business?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to youtube and search why starbucks is able to pay so little taxes and you'll come to understand why the US division is still operating. It comes down to swedens tax savings through the US's losses. You wont see much invested in US. Its all designed for holding on to that tax cash. Good paying job but its all bull. No serious talent among the ranks in managers. Not even a single MBA in Management among the group. Not much experience outside of Meda either- theres a reason why. How about those brilliant former Carter Wallace folks that arent around anymore? Where are they today???? Truth hurts but is what it is.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Several dms and reps have Their MBA's. Why is that so important to you?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you guys sell? Is it true you have a sales force to promote an OTC product?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not for much longer. This shit show is not even worth a tax write off for Sweden. I have never seen such incompetent leadership anywhere.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For sweden its straight up genius! Give loans to the US to write off the interest when meda is actually giving a loan and paying itself. Get the assets to make it all look legit and stick a few chucky cheese managers in place and write off the losses in addition to that. Sweden actually knows what they're doing. Smart cutting the pension fund to! US serves a good purpose!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can management take themselves seriously? Look at the quality of the RDs and DMs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy sounds like Red or Brooks from Shawshank, so dumbed down and institutionalized he doesn't even realize it.

Yeah why would you want your leadership to have an advanced degree and learn about current trends in business that could help show some positive results for once????

This poster is totally content if his manager was good at leaving success stories when he was a rep and has no other real credentials.

So scary that these people are out there.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dms and reps have mbas and senior management does not? Does that not sound backwards to you?

Love me some gob foot in mouth disease- please post again

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are there so many openings? Are the DMs here good to work for?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. All managers and executives here operate on level 5 leadership and self discipline. It's been the X Factor of what has taken this company from good to great

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad I got out of this dump before the nasal market went over the counter. Can't imagine working in a dead primary care market under their inept management. What a nightmare.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another serious question, are there even allergists anymore? What value could they bring when the strongest med available are OTC?

BUT WHAT ABOUT ALLERGY SHOTS says "I still bring value" guy. You mean the shots that a nurse out of vocational high school administers?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Is that creature MR for real still around?

2. How about those projects / busy work that is a complete waste of time..... Everytime

3. How are them pharmacy calls?

4. Why all the new faces and the same carter wallace faces in management? Says a lot....

5. CW still managing budgets as make sure you spend the money or else you'll get less next year? Stupid mentality

6. Where did everyone go? Why is it everyone is new at this company the carter wallace drunks in management?

7. Why doesnt someone in senior management get an MBA ? Even low level DMS & Reps have them.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hoping that someone on here will take pity on me. I have been on and off this site for MANY years. So, I hope someone will just be incredibly kind to a fellow rep... or be so disgruntled that you hand it over...

I recently interviewed for a position with Meda and proceeded lose my contact's business card with email address. Obviously, I want to send a follow up email and I cannot. I tried recalling it, but I'm obviously getting it wrong, as my emails are being returned by a Medpointe server. Please spare me the lecture on what an idiot I am. I assure you, this was a situation a little out of my control. Regardless, I just need the format. No names. And I thank you in advance!