is there life after Novo

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2015 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying to leave.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes there is! I have been out of Pharma for 4 years now and have never been happier. It is a hard thing to do, but you will be better off in the long run.

The clock is ticking and the Pharma sales rep is going to join the typewriter salesman as jobs that are no longer needed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you are so happy you responded 20 minutes after this post was initially put up. Most people who left years ago and are very happy in their new jobs, always keep close tabs on the CP boards of their former employers, and post as quickly as possible when a new thread come up, right? As you sit there in your high school letter jacket, I'm sure you're also lecturing on how you don't miss high school....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are a lazy jackass who likes to suck off of the tit of your employer while doing nothing during the day and collecting a fat paycheck.....you are a high paid welfare recipient. Enjoy being worthless. Some people actually want to earn their paycheck.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, just ask where all the So Cal reps went, after the mass exodus and the hurricane known as Myo.....BTW I left on my own terms and will never have to do another pre-call plan, role play and most enjoying dinner program.

Good luck out there, if you really want to leave pharma you have to take release your fear of actually doing real work.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called retirement. It's heaven!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and it's heaven not working for that pos company. I feel for most of the field employees there, miserable.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical angry response from typical angry Novo employee. Think whatever you like. You are in a job that is dying and no one will hire you for anything else when Novo is through with you...which will be soon.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooooohhhhh....I'm extremely scared. Especially after the guy who left Novo, but still runs back here to post on our board tells me job is in jeopardy. And, in all reality, what was angry about my post - I simply pointed out that you look foolish when racing back on here to tell us how happy you are. It seems your post above is an example of angry. Regardless, I'm so happy you make time for us little people here at Novo. Maybe we can bask in the glow of the joy you experience in your new job. I think you should post on her every 15 mins to remind us how happy you are and that you don't miss Novo!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are close to 40 positions open in Northern CA

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roll Call- For those who left Novo/Pharma what are you doing now? I'll start:

I work for the Dept. of Insurance as a Fraud Investigator. Great job, pension and no work on weekends. Oh yeah got a take home car too.

There is life after Novo...you just have to shut one door to open a new one.

Former Novo rep

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might as well get out now. There better jobs out there. Levemir will be dead once bio-sim Lantus debuts. Tresiba brings nothing that will take biz away from discount glargine. GLP-1 market will continue to get more crowded. Huge discounts=low profit margins. Oral insulin is too far away to save jobs even if it ever gets here. Sales force is way too bloated to sustain. Look for layoffs 6-12 months down the road. Flame me if you want, but the stage is set on a number of levels. They will tell you everything is great right up to the moment they cut your throat.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....Thanks for the tips Nostradamus.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Gotterdammerung is nigh.