Rockwell Medical

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2014 at 5:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah with SE profiles like the ones below we should never use IV iron again, ever!! Seriously, it's funny how people really start to believe the marketing messages given to them by their companies and turn a blind eye to the real medical FACTS!

For four different parenteral iron preparations (iron sucrose, ferric gluconate, LMW-ID, and HMW-ID), ADEs were 0.6, 0.9, 3.3, and 11.3 per million patients, respectively.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im the idiot? Here's your safety profile:

In the post-marketing safety studies in 1,051 treated patients with HDD-CKD, the adverse reactions reported by > 1% were: cardiac failure congestive, sepsis and dysgeusia.

I have given them all and seen reactions to them all. 0.6% may sound like a small # when its on your nice glossy marketing pieces (we sit around all day long hoping some smart rep will come by and leave us a new shiny sales piece for us to drool over) but a dialysis clinic may have 100 patients and Fe is administered 2x a month. How many months do you think we get to go before we have a reaction? And our group covers multiple clinics plus CKD patients who get infused at the hospital.

Must be nice living in that pharma world of yours. All you super smart reps love to insult us that actually have to take care of patients. Hope you enjoy it while it lasts. We still see reps in our office, but our hospital has banned all reps from all properties all the time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a load of Triferic's PI, NO BLACK BOX WARNING!! Unlike ferric citrate, sorry Keryx.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are now using CitraPure in our dialysis unit and so far see improved results.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the update Rockwell Mgt!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is going to be a COMPLETE disaster. Logistically this product is a nightmare to use in the clinic. Complete mess. Will be interesting to see how fast it takes for this place to tank.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing that will tank is GM's ego and you my anonymous pillow biter have no idea what you are talking about, why don't you share your intelligence with Dr Gupta and see where that get's you. Now go home and get your shine box.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr Gupta? You narrow minded and gullible fool! Of course Dr Gupta will speak highly of this product. You do know he has skin in this game don't you!? For god's sake go back to reading your Pharma World and Business 101 book and let the big boys talk this one out.

Your comments and thoughts above reek of unintelligence and rinky dink argumentation. Not to mention trying to use cliche homophobic and movie references. If you come across this poorly on here with your comments I can only imagine what a genuine tool you are in real life. But this CP and it does tend to attract like minded individuals such as yourself.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One area you need to look at when evaluating a product (medical or any other product) is the stock. This stock has done nothing since approval and very little in anticipation of approval. This means the "market" sees very little value in this stock/product to date. The stock high was $11.17 post approval and now sits consistently under $11 day after day. Look at other companies stock when they get an FDA product approved. Typically, the smaller the company the more the price goes up after an approval due to the financial impact that one product will have on the companies overall health.

The lack of stock price movement here, especially post approval, is extremely telling from an investment perspective. I could care less what clinical mumbo jumbo you try to spew here. The analysts who do this for big time institutions have experts to define and interpret all of the clinically relevant information.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KERX launched F.C. back in Dec. when their stock was over $14 a share, since then your stock has declined to barely over $11, nice job ass wipe, do yourself a favor and eat my spew you may learn something.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock almost in the 9's as of this morning. Great post approval stock performance!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfect time to buy. Just before earning next week and the launch of triferric soon thereafter.
    Go RMTI GO!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would rather burn my money than invest in either of these stock long term. Neither of them will last not only due to their lack of clinical significance but more due to the dialysis environment today, and more specifically moving forward, will be price driven and cost cutting.

Neither of these products saves the "system" money (HEOR). Please refrain from citing either of the ESA sparing studies associated with each product as they both have tremendous holes in them with Rockwell not getting the ESA sparing indication in its original FDA submission.

There are MUCH better stocks to invest in if you are interested in investing in the dialysis/healthcare vertical. These is a LONG shots and tremendously risky!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rockwell: $9.61 and still falling hard. Look out below!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rockwell: $9.61 and still falling hard. Look out below!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes the product so hard to use in the clinic?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You consultants should do your DD instead of posting here and asking valuable questions. If you want to pay me for my expertise I would be happy to talk. Do the market research and pay people like other firms do...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such a BIG consultant you are. Trolling on CP would indicate your a starving consultant since real consultants don't use CP to influence their decisions regarding the purchase or sale of stocks. If you do use CP to influence clients regarding a stock your a bastard for charging people for your valuable insight considering that insight wasn't yours to begin with and is more than likely not true.

Well being said, here's a stock tip for you that you can take to the bank and hopefully get yourself out of or remain in poverty, RMTI posts earnings after the close today. I didn't get that info on CP either, instead I looked it up on the company website under the press release tab, do you remember how to do that or should I offer your some free guidance?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fuck face, RMTI over $10.50 KERX. Enjoy all of that debt thinking your options would be worth something you KERX troll, better be home when the repo man comes or else he may have a go at your wife while he takes your 72 inch plasma off the wall, wuff, wuff.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Frank, nice job on the new reimbursement code, go baby go! We in renal are rooting for Rockwell and Triferric.