A New Leaderboard will Emerge

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2015 at 10:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If management hired an internal managed care team from the start this cash pay issue would have been a non issue. This Iroko managed care team would have alot more skin in the game than an outsourced team. Lets face it how hard is this team working for a us. Zorvolex is probably not even discussed with our important health plans once a quarter. We are probably not even in the top 15 drugs for this outsourced team to discuss with the health plans. There lies the problem. Majority of the territories have one script out of three that the physicians office doesnt get a call back. If the management team were being truthful and if they were physicians they would not write a drug with any consistency if they received a callback roughly 70% of the time. I surely would not.Management tells us how great our managed care coverage is but this statement is so far away from reality. If they truly believed that our coverage is outstanding why do we have a leave behind that states the % of claims that are approved instead of saying the % of commercial payer lives covered. I have never worked for a company that talked about %of claims rather than % of commercial lives. The only reason you would do this is because you know your coverage is sub-par. This is all about marketing with the hope physicians register the % and not the word claim. By stopping the cash pay option it will definitely improve Rx profitability but this improved profitability will not get Iroko to where they need to be which is to sell this company ASAP.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I agree with most of what you say, any half decent accounting firm would red flag the issues caused by the cash option. It is also my belief that the majority of DTS that abused this option have no significant commercial clients. So even if they are on board, they have avptvpop that will never pay for this drug. Pfizer won't put up with this bs. This company will not be sold unless we blow out our new drug at the end of the year.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Iroko- United HealthCare here! Let's just be clear- we don't have one pluck to give for your expensive and crappy drug. Seriously, why would we ever cover this pig!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well said

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

United healthcare covers just about nothing, a total fucking scam ofcsn insurance company. I don't understand whyvwr even give these fucking thieving scumbags our premiums. I would be better off just paying for s catastrophic policy. You van buy generics at Walmart, target and most grocers for $4. And we see rd all day long. I don't know about most of you, but I can't tell you how many of my drs have taken a quick look at me or rxed if not just given me samples. Professional courtesy.... Uhc is a joke nonetheless.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! I would highly suggest you tune into Sesame Street so you can learn how to spell, let alone speaking. Are you kidding me???

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fu, crappy micro keyboards.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's all. Be real honest here. United HealthCare and othe MCO's cover a but load of meds...new and old everyday! However, they have absolutely NO interest in paying out or putting on a higher tier a med like Zorvolex which has zero...that's right zero real impact on patients health outcomes verses currently available generics! It's not rocket science sweeties!
    Pure economics and to UHC there is zero demand clinically! Period

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your right sweetie ins companies only cover good drugs! Please get your head out of your ass you think good managed care teams and money don't play a part them you need to get back to your bible thumping

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Y-O-U ' R-E" means YOU ARE; "Y-O-U-R" means YOUR!!!
    i.e. "I'm pretty sure YOU'RE a woman; however, if YOU'RE a man, YOUR I.Q. is just as good as Iroko's success...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Ross for correcting Rachel

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU'RE welcome! Oh, Phoebe says hi!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget Joey and chandler

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks 5th grade spelling bee winner. We are so enlightened by YOUR intelligence. We are trying to have a conversation here. C ur way out

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A conversation on what? How bad the company is doing? The highest turnover in the industry? The fantastic leadership that has changed hands every few months? The 2 reps and 3 managers that raise the Iroko flag ever morning? GET A LIFE! You can't spell, you,can't sell, LOOSER!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened with Krish

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Krish who?... Hari Krishna?!?