Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2015 at 10:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear the Heme rep is up to her old tricks again. Another one bites the dust. Beware anyone applying for the position in Pitt. Consider yourself warned.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the i&i manager? Club celgene taking her home baby! Working the entire club.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are her secrets finally coming to light? Not so perfect after all like she tries to come across .... Just like at the meeting flashing her wide fake smile.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of confusion out there .. Pittsburg hem business has nothing to do with I and I ....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so what little fella - you didn't make it with hem or i&i

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is poison and very sick...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes she is evil but when will that catch up with her? Why doesnt management or HR see a pattern here............

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she is not that bad

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not that bad except she is somehow involved in at least 3 firings at Celgene. Recruiters have a hard time recruiting in Pitt...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you search through these posting enough, you will see another thread having to do with the shenanigans in Pittsburgh a couple of years back...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't stop laughing. What a strong defender

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does she just hate men and constantly seek war and retaliation? or does she just go after any and all partners ?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She hates everyone. One of those she helped get fired was a woman.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most reps here in Pittsburgh won't even bite at an opportunity to work at Celgene. We all know about her and won't even think twice about posting. It's pretty bad when a women like this can make such a bad name for an organization.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

. Everyone around her be ware .... She strikes at any time.. Everyone in the know start paying attention to her ... Her cancerous nature leaves a distrust throughout the country.. This is true..

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is it with women in this industry? In the last few years I spent at Amgen it was a woman, 9 times out of 10, that was fucking someone over.

I'm sure there are men that have done the same, but not even close to the women.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's really sad that someone can treat another human being like this. Hopefully no one else has to loose or quit their job because of the actions of another person.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she the manager?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like it's the rep

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is definitely the rep - an absolute crocodile.