NV Biomeds DOS

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like experience speaking on ADG. Will she be good?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She wouldn't be good too much of an empty suit. bring back NC. he is awesome and the reason our division is so successful

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know the new VP.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who ever Ricky boy hand picks this time. Let me guess: female, air head, no talent other than to say "Yes Ricky" and a master at backstabbing. Seems to be the mold for him. Man definitely has his type.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you were wrong he didn't pick ADG.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yea.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post should be removed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually the people in the post should have been gone a long time ago. Look at the company now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent point, wonder why they are still around.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are still at LLY because they are too stupid or not talented enough to make anywhere else.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHO you talking about. They?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talkin bout you

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADG at it again with all her conf calls and feel good discussions. I'm sick of it, and I'm sick of her Psycho balone. Time for new leadership that is on time and sincere,, and not the gossip queen that this one is. Please leave us alone.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen! Leadership is horrible these days.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In shock that they are all still around in mgt positions. Company will never move forward with that crew in place. So very sad. Joke of the industry and that is saying a lot.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tribal Leadership / Go Givers. Puke. Pretty much knew the wheels were off the bus but had no idea how fast we would crash and burn. Went from one of the top three most respected pharma companies to 24th (poll done last year). I think the tribe needs some new leadership.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to PT?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADG was awesome on my mid discussions, does this mean good things at year end, or is trust an issue.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Skeletons came out. Time to bolt. That's what happens when you are part of a shady crew.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha! That's what we need now. More Go Givers and Tribal Leadership. Lawdy, Lawdy! Someone should write a movie (starring Will Ferrell) about this insane company. It's like its own planet. Crap goes on here that would never be tolerated at another Fortune 500 company. And upper mgt still has their jobs!