Why Doesn't Takeda Hire Black People!?

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Jan 28, 2015 at 12:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But we've hired some hot orientals and they work pretty hard.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this really true?
    What is the company going to do about this?
    There are some talented people in this company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually since HISPANICS TRUMP BLACKS in the minority category in census (sorry but true) we should be asking HOW MANY HISPANICS are in the district...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cnn is confirming the 100ct bottle of Nesina on the pharmacy shelf at the CVS is in fact the same one that
    has been sitting there for the last 3 years. Safety seal still intact, they were the only pills not stolen from CVS!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a disabled veteran from the war. 12 years of Pharma sales experience. Do you think they would hire me? Do you know a name and phone number for someone in HR or diversity and inclusion I could call?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

apply on line?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked at Takeda in the HO. When I started there it was a great place to work. We were all given these paperweight-like things with the Takeda promise. One of Takeda's promises was to treat everyone with respect (or words to that extent). There were some very effective black employees in good positions-director or AD levels in regulatory, QA, project management, and clinical. Slowly but surely they were all let go and/or refused promotions while their lesser-talented white colleagues were promoted. I understand they don't even have the Takeda promise anymore because the reality didn't match the promise. It's a shame for such a happy company to take such a dive. I have since moved on to greener pastures as have most of my former co-workers. BTW I'm white but my best friend there was black and treated horribly.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow!

Yes, I'm white too!
    My really good friend who is black was treated like shit before the DM realized she was a Rockstar!
    Then the DM tried to makeup for it but it was too late!
    Such a shame bc this person is someone that could be doing big things in the company.
    BTW my friend did not go to HR on DM. If she had our entire team would have backed her!
    She truly is an awesome rep who should be a DM or even higher!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please name the DM??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She works on the east cost and she thinks her shit smells like roses!

She zero talent!