Dave Santos

Discussion in 'Medivation' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard he got let go. It took use over a year to fix the damage he caused at Onyx. Good luck.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Him being gone has completely lifted us in the field. We couldn't be happier.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll be sorry. Good luck with Joe. Just look at this track record. Plus no eye contact.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked with him at Genentech and he was the most bizarre person I ever met. I had better conversations with my daughters gold fish. Good to see Medivation is cleaning up that mess. Maybe it's time to apply.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone just delete this guy off our page? He's not the way we wanted Medivation to be viewed. I had a doctor ask if my company was in trouble after reading all these posts about one man.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was the second worst hire at Onyx...only to be outdone by the joke he put in as NSD who we fired as well. How anyone hires this joke of a leader is hard to believe.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new guy is not that much better.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medi has made some questionable hires in the past, but this one takes the cake. DS was and is poison. He played favorites that cowtail to his interests, has no ideas of his own, takes credit for others work. Glad to see medi finally woke up to this terrible hire.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was the worst employee I have ever meet in my professional life. We are so happy he is gone. A company has to be crazy to hire him.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a doctor who reads CafePharma???!!! :-0

You've gotta be sh^tting me!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy sounds like a dip sh_t.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true that DS has interviewed at 6 companies and hasn't gotten past 1 phone screen? Do you think it's that he can't see over the desk when sitting down or standing or the fact he spits on you when he talks? So glad he's gone. He was a terrible little little man. A very little tiny man. If I saw him anywhere I would laugh in his face and say he got what was coming to him after Chris and Tom. If his son wasn't smarting off and got hit with a bat he would of been gone earlier. He saved 8 months with that story.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chris and Tom have been gone for almost two years. Dave has been gone for months. It’s hard to imagine someone with a sound mind could be so consumed with bitterness for such a long time. Far worse, you raise the ante by mentioning Dave’s son, an innocent party who spent months in the hospital battling for his life.

You may think your rage and loathing is justified but anyone who sinks to your level of ugliness must have their judgment and character questioned.

Haters and bullies are always cowards because they like to pick on the little guys and the innocent. Your level of cowardice is even lower as you hide behind your anonymous keyboard.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The nature of these posts says a lot about Medivation - it is a cesspool. Lousy attitude and culture. Disgraceful.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think it's fair to make generalizations about the entire organization based on a few man-children posting anonymously on cafepharma. Especially someone who took time out of their New Years Eve to post about a child's life threatening injury and how he and his father deserved it.

DS was bad and that's why he was pushed out. We should all hope he finds another job to support his family as long as it's not at Medivation. He's not at Medivation anymore, so delete this thread. Happy holidays.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its ok - we are a one hit wonder with a completely screwed up top management- lets keep bitching about one person. We are criminally over paid and act like we actually built a culture to be proud of??? Just hope for the buy out that will never happen.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes. Move on people I know some of you are not happy here for reasons that happened 2 years ago. Times were great pre DS but this is a totally different place with screwed up people still running things. It's not going to change so you can either leave or keep your head down and collect the big paycheck you are getting and let Astellas keep doing all the work.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that little midget came on to me at a bar one night in California and said he had a large penis. After laughing in his face for 5 minutes I realized that was his pick up line. He may be the dumbest person I've known I the industry that gets away with things be use the race card.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you guys are bullies...I hope someone is rude like that to your kids...actually, I don't hope that is the case....give me a break. Let is go and breathe.