How's xarelto doing and the one team approach

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2015 at 3:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is there a need to have identical mirrored territories this was done in the 90's and was proven ineffective by various companies. What happened to individuality , owning your own dirt not shared by all . When territories are doing Aweful yku Blake your counterparts when doing well you praise yourself. Horrible sales model. Thoughts? Layoffs if it doesn't work?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit ZS Associates consulting and a recognition by sales "leadership" that we have to keep people on so the "leaders" have jobs. Big workload emphasis in a market where access has all but gone away. Reps sit around faking calls, and management pats themselves on the back. Can't get out of here fast enough.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see 1 KOLs a day! My management LOVES me.
    Next week I think I'll go for 20 a day. Even on Sunday!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We Fake calls all the time cant wait to get out of this hell . Managers think the " one team@ approach works seriously????? How about they manager as " one team" yeah right there egos are do big they will self destruct. Come on manager make is be responsible for small
    Pockets of the turf

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking at a position to sell Xarelto, i'm sure the "one team" approach can be challenging but that is what it is - any feedback on how well the drug is doing, is it a good sell?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Janssen, the most dysfunctional and ridiculous place I ever worked. I worked in the business at various companies for 34 yrs. I am out of it now and couldn't be happier. Get out people, life is too short. That place is full of scumbags and the regional MK is the biggest.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think that's bad you should see JBI. It's run by a bunch of bullies who are driving out everyone who doesn't fit their frat boy mold. The woman running the company is an ex-college jock who is like the runt kid in school who always wanted to be in the with football team. She's the VP but the Boyz Klub plays her like a fiddle.