Gail Myburgh

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup. A bunch of angry children kicking sand in the sandbox.. a number of us thought she set a positive tone at our regional this past week

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A small, delusional few. Wake up mr lackey. She is a fake. By the way the majority of us do not believe a word she says

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe not.. what's the alternative? Sitting on this site incessantly writing condescending remarks? I don't know, be thankful you have a job, company car, etc. it could be a hell of a lot worse, I guess..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about she follows what she preaches. She needs to change and understand what leadership is about at her level. Honestly, she will never get it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe not, but who cares? No wonder why they wanted to get rid of us in favor of new faces with better attitudes? I was pissed as hell to have witnessed the lack of transparency and crappy treatment by so many of our colleagues. I survived and now choosing to be here. If anything, we have a great opportunity to launch a novel drug and build our resumes. If we are here, why perpetuate a toxic environment? Feel free to hammer me. This is just the humble opinion of someone who has never consued the Kool-Aid

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are chugging kool aid right now. You don't have to be on this site, go crawl back in your box and keep chugging. For the rest of us this is an outlet and hopefully someone is listening or taking notice. Bye bye mr lackey

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wait. Just wait. Of course its positive we don't have product

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This acc crap sucks Gail

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar do not trust a word she says not a single one.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Mr. Lackey here, douche bag.. Quite frankly, many of us really don't need Gail as a leader.. Our objective is to launch the hell out of LZC so she is a non-issue.. No need to crawl back inside any box or consume the Kool-aid as you suggest.. Many of of just so happen to know how to launch products and endure success.. See you later, chump...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally we agree that we don't need Gail. Are you ready Jason?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Majority dislike her and would like to see her gone!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The impailer will get hers soon

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gail when are you going to wear those animal pumps again. I hear little Richy loves them. For the record the rest of us hated it!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still around causing chaos that's unbelievable

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup a phony self entitled she will get what's coming to her one day soon

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy M-f'er day. You are the worst one I know

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Untrustworthy the worst kind

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way good luck

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she thinks she is always the smartest person in the room. The truth is she is a fake