THE "ALL DAY LIE", BEGINNING A NEW TRADITION AT AZ!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tomorrow, I have a lot of personal business to do during the day. I plan on an earlysig and a late sig, with fakes in between. This is totally fool proof!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder what % of us are routinely participating in our new tradition. I limit myself to one every 2 weeks. I am afraid to push it more than that. My call faking is increasing though. It's just the way it is here in AZ land!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here. Today, I went to the mall early. 80% were fakes. I will actually do some work ALL day tomorrow. I don't want to push it. This is working very, very nicely, so I don't want to screw it up with going overboard.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone gone to practicing our new tradition 2 days a week? I am a little afraid to try 2 days a week.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only way to survive at AZ is to lie. Even the managers do it and they know that we do to. Mine looks the other way to the point of encouraging it to keep our numbers up. We make her look good and she survives too. It is the AZ way.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is built upon one gigantic lie!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been a long week, very long, and I can't wait to practice this wonderful tradition tomorrow! 9 holes early AM, this a movie with my wife tomorrow PM. You bet I won't forget my iPad!! After all, I still have to enter my calls!! HA! HA! HA!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We moved this to the parking lot in back of the driving range.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get fkn real.

Very little work is done here. The products sell on their own and the ones that suck, just don't. Remember Vimovo? What a joke that was. And when Crestor is off patent, buh bye.

You think your partner is out there working? Why do you think they haven't noticed that you have not been in that office that they haven't been in either?? Occasionally one of yall will go in there, but one of yall is working less than the other. Your teams are large enough where someone will rotate in and sample and no one notices and less sample= more scripts.

Those with brass balls dont work 90% of the time, collecting them checks, not getting caught and when we get laid off, who cares? Severance, they cant say nothin', and we end up with another pharma boring, shit job, gettin paid to get laid, money in the pocket, and a full chance for another fine severance package.

Ain't it grand?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, I am getting worse every week with the "ALL DAY LIE". I have got to snap out of it, and get back to reality. I am even starting to feel a little guilty, if you can believe that! I am now wondering if anybody at AZ, anybody, actually works a full day???? I called a counterpart at around 2pm one day last week, and caught them in a movie! They were trying to whisper ian smother their phone until they could get out in the lobby! It was hilarious! I point blank ask them what movie they were watching and they confessed!

Do you think we should all cool it for awhile before we all get caught?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best one was just prior to a realignment when sales weren't going to make much of a difference anyway, and my counterpart got a call from the regional manager as he was on the golf course. No lie.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no lies for me -maybe if you took christ as your savior you would feel more integrity- he died for our sins in that terrible helicopter accident in the '70's....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was about to tear you a new one until I started laughing my actual @$$ off, like it fell off, because that was too good. It fell off though from sitting on it, on the couch and watching so much Game of Thrones, House of Cards, and Homeland really and not doing shit all week, living the "All Day Lie," like a mother fucking boss.

I'm actually in the best shape of my life. Thanks AZ. Well rested, plenty of time to work out, fat pay checks. Coo.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Half day of fake calls, half day playing golf! Life is great at AZ!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am beginning to wonder if ANY rep at AZ works more than 4 hours a day! Saw my partner going into a movie right after lunch on Friday with her hubby (maybe it wasn't her hubby). But, I can't say anything because I bugged out for the gym myself, and then went home.

For some reason, I cannot bring myself to sit in the parking lot of a no access doc and put in a call. Now, I just do it from home!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But doesn't that feel wrong on some level? Knowing that you are getting paid a lot of money to do very little work? Look I know work isn't fun or glamorous. But don't you think you could be doing more for yourself, your family, for society? It just seems like too much trouble for a paycheck. Lie after lie just to make a few extra dollars. Why not just take the pay cut and get an honest job where you can make enough to provide for your family and save.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is just easier to stay here and swallow your pride everyday because you know you will never make this kind of money and benefits anywhere else and only work 3 days per week.
    You get numb to the abuse and humiliation in a few months. It gets easier when you realize that all of that training bullshit is simply that, a big pile of lies. This job is not about selling, it is about servicing and delivering samples.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are such ass holes! I work all day! WTF are you talking about? You must be in a big city where no one will talk to you! You can at least try to earn your paycheck then you might feel better about what you are doing!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is sad. So much nonsense all for the money. Why can't we learn to live with less and do what is right for everyone else? I know that I make a lot less than I could if I just kept quiet and looked the other way. But I would feel that I was cheating and lying. That would bring so much stress that the extra money wouldn't even be worth it. I am no angel but lying to myself and others day after day would be too much.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To answer your first question, this answer is, NO it doesn't feel wrong. I do the best i can with the territory I have. There is no reason to work all day! You can't get in, so what do you do, just sit in the damn parking lot? Lying IS the norm now at AZ. It is the way we do business. We check boxes to survive. I don't particularly enjoy lying, but it is a necessity, and besides, I like going to an afternoon movie every now and then! Plan on going to one tomorrow…HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA1