Why is KCI in a Death Spiral?

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2013 at 9:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marty has put himself in a lot of hot water via the Scooter Store and Medicare. He might be making license plates in the future.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Circling the drain

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a
    Exactly! What was the point of letting go the more experienced employees that had all the relationships and knew how to sell? Older employees don't make any more money here than older ones-its the same, crappy base. Guessing the only reason is the young & inexperienced don't know any better and don't question the obvious tactics. Then look around at folks retained, at these useless positions, many mentioned above that do nothing. Crazy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no talent in San Antonio and never has been. VAC was a lucky break and the simple shits at HQ actually think they had something to do with its success. KCI will ultimately disappear unless by some stroke of luck they purchase a substantial technology, unfortunately KCI just does not have the staff on hand to actually run a business. The people they have left in place from R&D to Marketing is quite frankly laughable.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And don't forget the very dynamic RVPs running sales. They are the laughing stock of the "so called" device market! Damn, they're the laughing stock of KCI!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While true challenges abound, KCI is taking steps to try and strengthen sales force training and effective marketing. Most of the fat has been cut even at corporate so remaining work force is working very hard to try and stave off competition while growing business again.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I just vomitted in my mouth. This sounds like a script from one of the consultants.
    KCI is a total mess!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What fat you are talking about VP reporting to another VP with no direct reports..

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just vomitted in my mouth during the last conference call with our horrific manager (Vince).

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the vomit party.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yep

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You reps sure do bitch a lot. Fucking pussies.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

easy answer our management (Vince)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some things never change.......