Initial Thoughts On Joe Woody?

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2012 at 6:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will see what he is made of very soon. Bidding, competition, expense slashing, flat or could it be declining revenues in US, overstaffed-he did take over a mess. Glut of middle managers, dual roles in field, so far no new products to compete with-where is Simplify? Can't even figure out who can roll out Ulta and is it made better than the other products that came out of the CB,MD reign of terror? How will they proceed? AE's have been terrorized for years now with being "underperfoming,old, don't know OR sales..." and run off so now what? How long do you blame reps before you look at strategy ( wouldn't spend ll day in the OR) new product failures, pricing programs, and the complete disarray in the field with the constant changing of roles and territories by management. Customers don't even know who the rep is now in some accounts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't say they didn't know me, I'm the one they ask idiot. ANYONE out in the field knows the truth.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliant

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree, EXCELLENT!
    You would think that since 2008 people would not believe a word out of corporate Americas mouths. Do these big CEOs, Equity guys really go to bed at night with a hard on over themselves? They are on Mission Imposssible. Can't wait to see the 3000$ brief case self destruct

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess guys like D.B. Cooper, Bernie Madoff, Charles Ponzi, etc would be considered brilliant as well?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, in the same sarcastic tone that was meant here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based off town hall JW is a huge improvement over previous. Low bar to exceed however. At least he has plan. CBs 30-60-90 plan was 30 seconds-60 seconds-90 seconds

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Impressive performance today. He was on it. If they start to walk the walk I say we give them a 30 day truce on CP. Fact is we would all benefit from a break from the venom. I for one am thrilled that WE will no longer be vilified about the VIA (VILE INEFFECTIVE APPLIANCE)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk is just talk and typically sounds good at first then it reverts back to the core problem which has been partially morale. Our bigger issues are cost and product line. There's nothing new about what we are selling. Additionally we have terminal cancer in our field sales organization that even with more layoffs coming that's only going to be a band-aid effect.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has taken APAX about 60 days to find out what we have been saying, could have told anyone all along, that these new products aren't new,and market space for VIA is not really there at 7 days. Too bad they can't take away all the ill will spread along by DM through ridiculous NI ride alongs on ABThera in small, community accounts, Prevena letters, etc. our DM created a lot of unnecessary tension on the team with their handling of VIA with AE/TAM. I hear people have lost rep job over Prevena. I hope DM feels as dumb as they now look, happily going along to further their own career while manipulating reps.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"NI" is part of the quick strategy to fire people and avoid severance pay. I don't get my coaching report until 6-7 days after his visit. When I try to ask him why I got an "NI" he won't take my call. My DM's is a clueless lap dogs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perez was the same way.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eddie was just trying to hang on.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

these aren't managers, what do they manage? the ni's are just complete bs as they are just trying to force folks out, their goal is without pay.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is he gone?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like folks have a "Hard-on" for Woody!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he hired his buddy from covidien to replace hawktard. They have a plan.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet you did not know that he was on the Board of Directors for Systagenix. Quite ironic.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest