A new thread on Managers

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2011 at 6:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM's blow and RSD's swallow! Useless waste of resources on these clowns.

I haven't seen a thread on this topic in a while, enjoy!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all managers suck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most managers not all but most are a waste of space. They provide nothing but riding someones butt. Maybe this is what Kevin S. wants. I dont know but if the company and many other companies elimante half of the managers this could have a good impact on sales and expenses. I would like to hear from the group......what does your manager bring to the table for you? For me.........Nothing! But I am sure someone has something.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WRONG! Some managers break from the norm.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'lll tell what some managers bring. How about a BE to your sorry ass! See you in February.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about we put in the initials of the managers we like. There are definitely some that do break the norm and aren't like the rest of the slack jaws.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know where Brent Edigar is located.....he was the best manager I've ever worked for. Also, does anyone know Andrea...Rep in McKinney Texas, old neighbor Ive lost track of since she moved for amgen job.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, those that break from the norm, what do they bring to the table? What did they do to stand out from the others? Anyone can ride with a rep and critique them. Even a child can do a ride along!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a good manager that I somewhat enjoy working for, our district has performed (top 10) but if I am honest, my DM has done a few things that have helped increase sales. However, our DM only has 7 reps and that is a complete effing joke!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you could get your crooked vendor Sedulo Group to find out for you. They have been feeding you bull*$@! for five years. I am sure they could clear it all up. hahahahaha. You guys are seriously idiots.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha is right! This is brilliant if you get it!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many reps should the DM have?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think 10 is a reasonable number of reps for a DM to have.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes 10 Amgen reps no Inventiv the model is outdated

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed no contract reps

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disagree, managers need 15 reps minimum. Cut the fat from the high priced no talent mgrs that add nothing to the bottom line. Don’t even get me started on RSD’s complete waste of resources you maybe need 2 nationwide for each division.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone going to discuss what happened to the manager from nj who was just let go??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there r no words to express how incompetent our HR department is and how much they have ruined our company

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally true. Field rides are rarely of any value and if you hire talented people who don’t need babysitting there is no reason to do it more than once a quarter. Quit with all the BS coaching. Are you doing the job? Are you effective in front of your customers? Are you compliant? Not that difficult. And yeah the RSD’s are worse. They keep the managers stressed all the time so the managers keep the reps stressed. The best way to get results is to let us do our jobs and quit with the constant dog and pony show we have to put on to get that positive FCR. What a joke.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! They exist only to cover the DM/RSD’s ass when they want to can someone for no good reason. The worst career mistake you can make at Amgen is to think you can trust these snakes or report a true infraction and think you’re protected. And if you think they follow the law you’re just stupid. The only way to save yourself from HR is to develop amnesia.