I was laid off from Pfizer 6 years ago and in retrospect I couldn't be happier!!!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you did get booted. And yes, you did look back (you are on this board, idiot).

Like most others, you wish you still had your old gig and now you hang around the board wishing it was the good old days.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever!

Whew...try to be positive...and the bitterness continues.

When my Pfizer pension information letters arrive periodically, again, I wonder if I am ever going to be able to see any benefit from a company that may no longer exist when I retire!

Again, folks, there IS life after pharma! I thoroughly love my new gig. I am grateful for the years I had in pharma...which prepared me for the future.

Bitter no? Happy? Indeed!

Happy New Year!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you are bitter. Take a look at how you keep coming back. People that have moved on and are happy, don't hang around an industry chat board.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left on my own and now work as a home health rep. I am having a hard time getting any loyalty from my referrals even with decent physician relationships. Any advice? I do find the work more rewarding, but the constant torture of attaining the numbers is grueling. Thank you in advance.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is your advice: Get back into Pharma.