All Laid off Employees need to turn in Company Cars by Dec 31st

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am entitled to it because I'm still paying for it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was cut and my gas card still works, just used it yesterday. I know it won't last much longer but I do know that we will have our cars at least until Jan. 14th.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Entitled. No way. The car benefit is worth about 9000 per yr. you do not pay that much. If so worried sue for the small amount you pay to drive

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then sue Pfizer for the small amount u pay vs the 9000 dollars it is worth per year

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liberals (Democrats) are absolute leeches.
    I'll tell you what's fair - free markets and capitalism.
    Why do you think we have an immigration problem ?
    Do any other citizens of the world want to get into North Korea or Russia, Venezuela, etc...
    ?????
    This country has made more people SUCCESSFUL (okay - you bastards call them rich), than any other in the history of this country.
    Keep biting the hands that feed you - I tell they will all figure out how to get away from you and build their own new society.
    The host organism will leave, and guess what ?
    THE PARASITES WILL DIE !!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You libtards think the answer to every challenge is to sue. I have a better idea. When they call to schedule a pick up, i'll do one of two things.
    1. not answer the call
    2. if I do answer, tell them it'll be sitting on the street in front of my house Jan. 14th.Not before.

Not too hard.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are either all talk or stupid as your actions could jeapordize your severance payout. Think before showing off with your mouth

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where does it say in your severance payout they'll take the car before Jan. 14th. Oh that's right, we don't have them yet. I was told I wouldn't even receive a severance agreement until Jan. 14th. How can I be in violation of a document I haven't seen or agreed to?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy you are LUCKY. I am a past ProStrakan employee and when they "downsized", they notified them in the morning and a car service was there at 1pm the same day to get the car. Stop your whining and move on.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10 days later still no contact. You're just trying to inflame a hurt group of people. You should be ashamed. Everyone, go to Pfieldnet and read the information posted. No where does it mention they'll pick up the car in a day, week or Jan. 15th. Relax, let all the negativity you feel towards whomever wash away. You need to focus on your family, yourself, and your job search.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does it really matter. You no longer have a job, so you don't need the car. If you need to get groceries, ride the bus.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I'd prefer to ride the train. Speaking of trains, my buddies and I pulled two trains last night, one on your wife (I think she was a she, fucking ugly) second on your mom (she looked like cousin it). Your kiddies stand no chance with that messed up gene cess pool you call a family tree.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not when you need to turn the car in, it's when wheels ends your permision to drive.
    They turn off you gas card and you are no longer insured.
    Driving the car can be risky, you don't want to be pulled over or be in an accident.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is self insured douchebag. You really think they are going to risk a lawsuit because they won't pay an insurance claim if you still have their car? Nope, only the most idiotic lawyer would okay that. They will pay the piddly ass insurance claim to keep some redneck you hit from suing them.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the same as if you are driving their car under the influence, you the driver are not covered.
    You keep driving "your" car.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were emailed severance documents recently. In regards to the car, it clearly states to stop driving the car Jan 11. The fuel card will be shut down, and insurance canceled.

Read the docs.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably true. But then they will go after your personal auto insurance for reimbursement. And if your insurer fails to pay because you were operating a vehicle without the owner's permission they will come after you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL MORONS!!!

Which is why Pfizer was pfucked and you got laid off!! If you have documents that say you should stop driving the vehicle on a certain date you better stop driving it. It has nothing to do with the gas card or your deductions from your check you tards. It's that you are no longer an authorized driver, and you won't be insured. You don't own the car, the the lease company does....trust me it's not worth it, put an offer in to buy it or get another car, if you get in an accident you are liable.