Where's the Launch?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any info?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where's the last place you'd wanna be in the middle of winter? but you'd probably get great rates lol!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard it was in your mouth...I can't wait to come!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? I think Junior High kids have found their way to CP.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...in a box. Coming soon to a computer near you. That's where.

Signed,

The 600 laid-off to save money.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's up to you to bring the launch. No more caterers.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicago.....the windy city....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, Chicago in January. Between the cold and the murders it should be a good time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok lets be serious for a second .... how much does it really matter where the launch is held? we barely see the outside of the hotel / conference center anyway. With the murders and cold weather in Chicago no one will want to go outside, which is what they want. Oh, and can you imagine what a deal our cheap ass companies must have received for scheduling in Chicago in the dead of Winter? Business isn't exactly beating down the doors to come to Chi Town this time of year.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is Vegas or orlando

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh for Pete Sake for a second there I thought you meant LUNCH! When I saw this on my new I-phone 5 that my special Santa gave me over Xmas (happy Kwanza by the way , or is it that jewish candle thingy still - ps. love your soup) today at 11:30 am on my last call I could have pooped, forgot completely about a lunch today so I had to launch it into gear, called my boy's at the China Wok and had it there by 12:10 (believe me I was out of there by 12:15 with my 1 signature and headed to the car for a good dose of hand sanatizer)

Orlando, Vegas or Chicago for a launch! either way the're bad weather towns for my skin complexion...not to mention I recall my facebook timeline my still have some more than PG-13 pics from those towns..Bon Voyage either way gang, I'm going to need a least 3 office days to pack. Remember Emerald Green is the 'it' color for the season, see you in the buffet line (don't pretend not to see me, we shared a room, ok , that's all I'll say about that Mr. Room #1014, Embassy Suites)