Sales Village at National Meeting?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will there be one? Will they use the village as a tool to rank sales reps? If you do not perform well at the sales village, will that be grounds to be put on a plan?

I certainly hope we have a sales village. It will further cement my belief that the clowns in charge of sales and marketing are living in a fu^$ing dream world.

Hey douchebags, here is an idea, let sales results be the gauge of how someone is performing in their job. Not some effing role play that doesn't mean shit in the real world. I know it is SoCal and everyone fancies themselves an actor, but come on people. Wake the fu^$ up!

At the last OBU sales village a long time high performing rep was given poor ratings by the cocksucker that evaluated him. He was not put on a plan, but is now flagged by the RSD and his new DM as development needed. What a load of shit. This guy has made more money for AMGN than all the dbags in TO and he is now suddenly not up to snuff. P4 is not the only effective way to sell and in my humble opinion P4 is a bunch of garbage. HIQ's suck and P$ swallows!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

p4 is the biggest load of crap ever to see the light of day. what a complete waste of resources

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a joke. The last company I worked for had the same exact selling model, but they called it something else. I kept the manual because I thought it had some great ideas, but when I got to Amgen, the manuals were the same! I mean down to the page number. It is a standard, and if you know it, you can work anywhere.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good lord, we know the deal right? Put on your happy face at meetings and do the P4s. Then go out the next week to your customers and sell the way that works for you. It's called playing the game and the tenured rep who got dinged should have known better.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All these meetings are a company cost that may not be necessary. Pass the savings on to the employees. Looks to me as a wasted expenditure. All this, and still may have to contract (reduce) redundant operations. Consolidation should be a buzz word for the execs, maybe even the board. Start sharing in the New Year! Much obliged.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUCK this shit..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weak

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In total agreement. Give us direction on the new sales materials, provide new clinical data, update Access, deliver incomprehensible bonus structure and leave the selling to the SALESPEOPLE!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This really sucks. DMs are so useless

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5 days in vegas for ONE drug....unbelievable waste of time!!!!