Please help me

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer family, I have a very big and important lunch Thursday with an office that never let's me see the 4 Drs. I want to bring them something real good so they like me. Their are almost 16 people in the office. Does any of you recommend a good restaurant. Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you call the day before Subway will make you one of those 6-foot long subs. Be careful driving it to the office though. My Fusion is so small I had about 18" of sammich hanging out of the rear windows on each side. Then it started raining. Then I sideswiped a Hell's Angel with a soggy giant sub, after which he crashed his scooter. Then I had like 50 Hell's Angels chase me all the way to the parking garage at the hospital, and I put it in reverse right after I entered, causing them to all back up and pop their tires on the spikes next to the DO NOT BACK UP - SEVERE TIRE DAMAGE sign. So I was able to do my lunch. It was great. On my way out I just rammed the Fusion off a 2nd-story ramp and through a short concrete wall, landing safely outside the garage, and the Hell's Angels never caught me!

So I'd say Subway. But make sure you call at least a day in advance.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nicely done!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most excellent! That is the funniest post I've ever read.....I almost pissed myself!! Seriously, my thoughts and prayers go out to all who will be displaced. Never a good time to be let go, but right before Christmas is incredulous! I was in this industry for 9 years, got out for a few, and gave it another shot with a CSO-what a joke! I'm out after year end. This industry destroyed itself years ago, and they deserve all the CIAs, fines, etc., that they get! The saddest part is that upper and middle management never get it right, and let go the wrong people! But remember, karma's a bitch; and what goes around comes around!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they make more than one type of sub on the 6 foot sub? My only concern would be some important dr wouldn't like the kind if it is only one kind. Maybe I could have them cut it into 2 pieces so it's easier to put in my car. Their is a subway not far from me. Thank you Pfizer family for the great suggestion. I will call tomorrow to order. I will let you know how it goes

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent choice! Don't saw it in half though, as an intact 6-foot sub is waaaaay more fancy than 2 3-foot long subs, and like you said, this is an important lunch and you want to impress those big-time doctors. You could maybe stop at the mall and get one of those giant cookies for dessert. That's real classy and shows your customers you mean business. Just don't let them all bite off the same side of the big cookie, cause you just know one of the lab techs or that tatted-up girl in billing probably has a cold sore or some other communicable disease (good luck explaining to those important docs how they all caught anal warts around their mouth after your lunch... Eeeewwww!)

Good luck and please share your success story with us all on Thursday.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The closest mall dowdy have a big cookie store. Their is a aunty annes pretzel store that is yummy. Maybe I will get abunch of different kinds. I think they have plain, salt, cinnamon, garlic, raisin, jalapeño, almond, sour cream and onion and low salt. Do you think they would like the small nuggets or the hole pretzel or the pretzel sticks. Maybe I will get a few of those pretzel dogs they have their. They are yummy to. I think they have pretzels with pepperoni on them to. Those are real good. They have alot of dipping saues to. They have like cheese, carmel, a sweet glaze, spicy, musterd, cream cheese. I can get some of those to. Thanks, I will let you know how it goes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like them to

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's refreshing to see something so funny on Cafe Pharma. Tough time for all of us and humor along with kindness will get us through this!! Best of luck to all my Pfizer friends..Will be fantastic either way. Use your faith in God and on earth all your contacts.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That made my night..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on.. it's the holidays, be creative. with that big Subway sandwich bring them a few cookies and some egg nog.. with that "special sauce" in it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May I use this as a "Best Practice" on our next teleconfernce?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marry Me!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

classic post, BRILLIANT !!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I called my closest subway and they don't make a 6 foot sub, just 1 foot. Any other suggestions? I already called aunt annies to place the pretzel order.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marius makes a better sub. I don't know if they make a 6 footer. The cheesesteaks is really good

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

put that white cream on my hot dog

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey pfizer family, I had a great lunch today. I used Marios. They made a assortment of yummy subs and wraps. Every lived them. I also got a lot of pretzels from aunt annies. I got a hole bunch of different kinds, everyone also loved them. The DRS were all very impressed with the food and my detail. Hope this helps. Hope you all have a yummy xmas. And to my pfizer family and there friends, a yummy new years.