FDA approves Eliquis on week 600 Cluster 2 reps eliminated

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A stroke-preventing pill from Pfizer Inc. PFE -0.99% and Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. BMY -0.75% won approval from U.S. health regulators Friday, setting the stage for a fierce fight among drug makers to replace the widely used bloodthinner warfarin.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happened after market close dumb ass!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonder how many contract reps we will have selling this.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BMS has it in their rules that no contract reps can sell it. Lets remember they let not only us go but nearly all the P4s too. They let 700 go.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The market never sleeps. Wake up, Bud Fox.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shows how useless primary care reps are needed in the new age of EMR/CPOE world.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me why they're laying off so many reps NOW, when we need reps to sell Eliquis? This doesn't make sense to me.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Younger, better looking, lower paid, more ignorant (if that were possible) reps available.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is that they want to produce as much revenue as possible with the least amount of cost. It's just like any other business. We have our work cut out for us. Many doctors have been burned by pradaxa and xalreto. And we don't even have all the indications we want/need.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

timing was impeccable. Already writing down expectations ahead of launch. They knew the FDA approval was forthcoming in 2012.