2013 Predictions

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Predicted changes in the first quarter of 2013...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows. I'm still waiting for zip codes, weightings, tcl lists, budgets, launch meeting dates just to name a few.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IS will have major cut-backs in November!! No way around it unless we get some new products in our bag--and that ain't looking too good!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All RM's, RBD's and above will be either female or gay

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be a typical Pfizer year:

1. Lots of layoffs across the corporation.

2. Nobody's job is safe.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The next three months will have enough changes with PC training, meetings and more. Once everything settles down from that, we will get the next round of cuts. The only thing that stays the same is change.
    I did see on another board that MS division will be going contract. I don't even know who our MS rep in our area. I would not be surprised.
    IS will also be next. I think they will just dissolve it like Opthamology and Psych. They are another division not worth the expense. They even know this is true.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I predict that 95% of the posts on CP will be wrong, just like they have been in 2012. That was easy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent...I'll be on the look out for that 5% all this year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MOST accurate prediction!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I predict that slack ass reps who haven't worked much during 2013 (out for various short term disabilities-mental-maternal-paternal-substance-etc) will keep their jobs and those that pay the mortgage on time, work hard each day, and have driven their salaries high will get the axe around Dec 10th.

Bottom line - if you are different and you know how to work the Pfizer system you can keep your job. If you are pale, bust ass working and aren't a mooch, you will get let go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 to 4 price increases for all established products at the end of their life cycle. It's only fair.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tracking calls with GPS program in the new iPad.. you will get soon. fake calls are over in 2013

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, here is one that falls into that 5% category:

You will lose your pharma job and will only be able to pick up a job at a burger joint.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BUllsh*t! Paranoid son of a bitch.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fake calls are bullshit. Go to work!!
    But, man if that thing is connected to a cellular carrier like verizon or at&t all the time, they are definitely tracking you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right - the only way you cannot fake a call is to get a sig - and you can't get a sig every time - nor would you want to. We have to be able to log a call on the honor system - whether it happened or not.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heres one:

for new cluster 2, 3 and 4, no changes. The next few months will be taken up by training, meetings, etc., and it will take PFE one to two semesters to determine where we are still too fat with people. (cluster 4 watch out here as your products have a short shelf life. Cluster 3, also watch out, for in areas where generic V is too high, and doctors aren't still crazy about Tov, you are done)

for cluster 1, take a look at what the new cluster 2 territories look like, and see who your 'competition' will be if you go to a similar model. That is, who is currently in those areas, and what are your 2011 and 2012 ratings compared to theirs. If you are not in the top 2 spots......start training now for your new career in 2014. If your ratings aren't where they should be, you may want to consider a jump over to cluster 2 within the next year.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The utter incompetence and void of leadership of Wilbanks, Duprey, and Schmocker will finally be realized and the people will be set free from this reign of falseness and window dressing. They will be replaced by actual leaders who focus on real sales results and building productive customer partnerships, and develop all people not just their favorites and the clear gender bias will end.

or...my alarm clock will ring and my dream world will end and the beatings will continue..

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called Airwatch and the Apple Store said just power down/turn off the Ipad and the GPS tracking stops. :0)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you don't think the company knows this and will require the Ipads to be on from 8-5? Gee!