Daily Activity

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all of you hard working reps out there, what do you do all day? What time do you start/Finish/etc,..? Also, can you provide tips to those of us that are losing motivation but want it back?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a real job!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave the house around 10:30/11am
    Go to a lunch. If I have one.
    Make calls until 3pm.
    Exercise until 4 or 4:30pm. See all my pharma friends at Xport Fitness in Chicago.
    Go home and do paper work,busy work.
    Repeat cycle.
    This will vary,obviously,if a manager if riding with you or you have meetings.
    If someone is doing things differently. They are lying. If you have kids,you pick your kids up around 2:30 or 3pm. Maybe an even shorter day.
    Easiest job ever. Esp if you have a manager who understands this.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you wonder why the company has to micromanage your activities. I understand flexibility with this job, but gave a solid weeks work at all times

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Balls to wall, calls to calls. 7am-6pm. Pre-call plan 8-10pm.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats funny

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

coffee
    take kids to school
    talk on phone
    talk on phone
    talk on phone
    enter detail only
    talk on phone
    talk on phone
    talk on phone
    send computer back for signature
    talk on phone
    talk on phone
    lunch
    talk on phone
    enter detail only
    talk on phone
    talk on phone
    enter detail only
    talk on phone
    home by 3
    enter detail only
    talk on phone
    enter detail only
    done
    repeat

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with earlier post.....those who are worried about airwatch, gps chips, etc. are the ones that haven't worked an honest day outside of a field ride. For you lazy ones out there: if you have kids, what are you directly (or indirectly) teaching them about work, dedication, responsibility, and making a living. PHarma probably won't be around for all of them to suck on the teat of the industry like you are doing. Way to raise your own next generation.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Warning: iPads are coming. Find my iPad.

UPS tracks their shippers too.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A good DM would figure you out real quick. Lucky for u you probably have a manager with very little experience and does not have a clue what to do. You got a good job, work it and earn your pay

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh gee, the biggest struggle is how to stretch my day past 3pm....yep, I leave house around 8 , make my calls but come on, lets get real... so I have to kill some mid day time (instead of making last call at 2pm) swing by the doc's office at 4pm and get a signature while reading magazine ... click enter and WOW! look at me Mr. DM another great call with a time stamp of 4:23 pm! I'm a freakin genius.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you go to restaurants just before they close, too? Just as they are starting to clean up the kitchen do you roll into Spago's and make them get everything out for you? Because rolling into a doctor's office at the end of the day is the same thing- Bad Business. Idiot!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the size of the new territories in Clusters 2-4, you'll have to work 8 hours a day just to drive to the far reaches of your territory and make 4-5 calls. If you want to make 8-10calls a day you'll have to work 60-70 hours a week. Cluster 1 reps and managers need to take a look at our new maps on Pfieldnet - if you survive the coming C1 cuts, you'll be looking at a similarly large geography.

Good luck...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just lot lizard them on them on the way out the door to their car like Love & Other Drugs.