bittone

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 4, 2011 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He probably forced out Kyle Valbe too. It also appears Kyle's thread is gone too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad. The truth must be told.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb and dumber seems to be the tablet division way of leading- get rid of those who know, and put into command those who don't. Time to get rid of a few more MVD people. Hey Luis- we hope you are on a boat somewhere teaching those fish a thing or two and enjoying life.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it would only be fair if some of the former VIOXX transplants in vaccines got let go for the SINGULAIR folks. At least the Singulair reps know how to deal with peds. I don't think there are any MVD folks left on the east coast thanks to SLEAZY EZ.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would work for me. Singulair in, Vioxx out. Next order of business?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next order of business, get rid of the current set of DCO's and hire some replacements that have sold pediatric and adult vaccines for at least five years.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing not diluted here is the koolaid they keep trying to shove down our throats to force us to believe everything is on the up and up here. It is most certainly not!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never drank that toxic swill as I am from MVD. Get them all out and bring in people who know and understand vaccines while there are still some of us left here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, it appears Todd Nichols is trying to mix a new batch of Koolaid for the DCO's to pass out to the field in Atlanta. I hope I'm wrong but like you, I'm from MVD and I've seen this sad drama acted out before.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We tell our kids not to do drugs, let them tell us not to drink the merck koolaid

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I trust my kids more than I do the kiddy leadership tearing up the vacccine division.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As someone else said- I trust the janitors in WP more than I trust the little rascals.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't sustain a successful salesforce by constantly telling them they aren't selling enough vaccines even when they meet the numbers, reorganizing the sales structure every other year and threatening PIP's if reps happen to have one bad selling year. The little rascals aren't leading, they're bullying! Yeah, that's going to motivate the salesforce and give you EX ratings. They're out of touch with reality and focused on insanity.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have no fear. We have the Oz principles to save us! Really? We are doomed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I trust the reps of my competition more than I do the sophomoric and sadistic Little Rascals leadership. How sad is that?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Won't that Oz Principles brainwashing session be fun in Atlanta? Jeesh! I wonder how many millions Merck paid this time for this version of propaganda. We are so excited Kim Jung Merck!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the Oz Principle stresses accountability, Merck is two-faced. Where was the accountability to have tablet people with NO vaccine experience presiding over the vaccine division at a time it was a well-oiled machine? (Sorry- I hate cliches but they're so appropriate here). To expand when it launched poorly trained tablet refugees and only had them trained on 3 vaccines at a time we were selling all of them including in hospitals? I fielded countless calls each week from my partner each one pulling me away from my work, many on basic points. I/we were fully trained by MVD on ALL vaccines and WE KNEW ALL vaccines. What a sham MVID has become.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are so desperate now, they'll try anything. It is too late though. MVD was running perfectly until broke their new toy. Oz is evidence that they finally admit it is over.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With competition for Pneumovax 23 in the form of Prevnar 13 and GSK coming out with its shingles vaccines in a couple years watch how much more scared the Little Rascals and many of their reps become. They couldn't sell Pneumovax 23 and Zostavax without competition. Ignorance and panic are now running rampant compliments of the Three Stooges and the Little Rascals are picking up where they were run off.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess, the reps you had to train on contracts are probably the new darlings of the division and you are probably getting grief from former tablet managers that you are not contributing enough to the team. That play is being used all over the division right now. Takeover just about complete.