Nexgard Thoughts

Discussion in 'Merial' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You my friend are a dumbass! It's funny how you clueless idiots like to blame every other company for what you are doing. For instance, if it was diverters supplying pet smart, pets smart would need a licensing agreement in order to create display stands or advertisements with the trade marked name of frontline. Otherwise they would be breaking the law and your crap ass company could have sued them. People like to blame Bayer, but at least Bayer doesn't deny it, in fact they made every customer aware of their actions. Your shitty company opted to continue their lies..... It amazes me that anyone would want to do business with your worthless company!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out Cali vet supply and heartland vet supply. You can find it there mam/sir. Cheers

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's made by Frontline so you know it's Krap!!! I used this Nexgard and it worked for fleas NOT ticks. My dog was full of ticks and flaky skin like dandruff after two weeks on this garbage! Thankfully I only bought one pill to see if it worked. IT DOESN'T WORK! Stay away from this product it will only mess up your dog!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was really hoping to find something helpful here regarding this product. As the director of a county shelter in a grossly undeserved area, parasites are a constant battle for us. We treat our animals once they are at the shelter and regularly treat the facility and grounds, but we have a revolving door with a constant flow of new animals, so it is impossible to find every tick before placing them in kennels. The prospect of an oral treatment sounds like an answered prayer as ehrlichia and anaplas run rampant here. Instead of finding helpful information, I found a bunch of sales reps fighting, which is really pretty silly considering I have yet to find a pharmaceutical company or rep that actually cares about animals, everything is about money. I don't feel that anyone from any of these companies have room to point fingers after being told by all of them that since we are a smaller shelter, our animals aren't deserving of assistance through your "shelter programs." You all sell stuff and get paid a lot of money, I guess you measure success in dollar signs...but I save lives.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would lean on your distributor reps--they can sometimes shave margins for you. This is really just a board for Pharma reps that need to blow off some steam or challenge one another.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulation on being the mother Teresa of dogs and cats oh savior! Here's a news flash... R&D cost major money! These pharma companies that you speak negatively about are "for profit". Maybe since you are the great savior you can explain to me why shelters create disgusting cesspools of disease and then have to euthanize everything..... Maybe a terrible vaccination protocol? Focus on that for a little while oh savior!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like show your true stripes. The pettiness and indifference to outcomes for customers exhibited here is despicable. This thread demonstrates that for at least the people participating, it's all just profit motive and greed that drives what you do. The people engaging in this "blowing off steam" should all be ashamed of yourselves. It's this kind of crap that makes the majority of the public think pharma is full of sociopaths and dirtballs looking to profit on selling potentially dangerous compounds to unsuspecting customers regardless of whether it helps them or kills them. Based on this thread (and so much more), it's true. Nice job guys.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how does Nexgard work? Is it like an oral Frontline? Does it hyperexcite the flea the flea?
    Does a tick die before 24 hrs? The label says 48. WTH. We had a dog with Lyme disease, and our vet was pushing this product on us today. He didn't even know the label.
    Trash ass

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BOOT CAMP....really??? How DARE you equate working for Merial with the likes of men and women that truly serve to defend and protect our country...shame on you...and you treat your employees badly...only to shame..... and harassment....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah! Murica!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nazi's

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

boot camp, harassment....possible legal action??? unprofessional and unethical treatment of employees....

13. WOW! Thought this was a nexGard Forum what a bunch of jerks!
    go and get your own forum to vent and fight we want to know about Nexgard and how it affects our pups!

some very angry people out there, perhaps you all need a happy pill orally or topical

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can someone tell me if the dog needs blood work before being put on nexguard

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No bloodwork needed. Great product!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a healthy 3 year old Am Staf. Two months ago, during his annual, my vet gave us a free sample of Nexgard. Nothing else in his diet has changed. Today, he is having a lump removed, not lymphoma we hope, in his throat. Can they be related? I only see vomiting as a side-effect. Have there been any other reports of growths following initial usage of Nexgard?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Game over! New tick label claims and new speed of kill data. Good thing Elanco bought Novartis otherwise they would be done.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great... new tick label!
    Did you guys find out how to track it down to keep it out of Cali, Heartland, 800 Pet meds?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good one. Who cares, everything is on those websites. It's the retail stores that don't have it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rut row the party is over Bravecto approved. Nexgard is toast!