Nexgard Thoughts

Discussion in 'Merial' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Gimmeabreak

Gimmeabreak Guest

HA! If you're going to come out here and post fake stories about your competitors at least learn how their products work!! This is too funny!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Nexgard, Frontline, Sentinel, Triheart, Iverhart you all suck Thoughts

While it has been entertaining visiting your pitiful excuse of creativity, I must say that I'm absolutely exhausted after trying to sell 4 different types of your products today because my practice does not know WTF to sell. Virbac's acquiring sentinel, Bayer with Merck nexgard crap, Trifexis Costco whines. You are all idiots. How interesting I make this post in Merial the very source the veterinarians demise. That is complete consequence as you are all the effing same as you have been since before the diversion of frontline and heartgard. And while I am no longer 14 watching you people come in to the practice with all of your random S&IT telling us to sell it, I am actually liking your reps for who they are because they actually bring their pets in to the practice until 6 months later some other idiot tries to take over and do things the same way.
    Why don't you take a lesson from ripxx a couple boards above as they are the ones keeping your industry down. ripxx dumblink a glorified print to pdf for 300 bucks "free" with cornersucks. While your reps are walking in as friendly as can be, the diagnostics industry, they are stabbing eachother in the back to see whos bullsh*t x-ray they can sucker a reference lab into buying for said VETERINARIAN. While Ripxx is the one they go back to regardless of disservice disagreements traps.
    you people are the most lazy mother Fu=chers of all time. No wonder why they're sending you all over the place, vets can sell your products, and they don't give a sh*t about yours because they have to find that one AMAZING rvt to help the minimum wage animal lovers to try to sell them, one lunch & learn doesn't do jack if you can't afford to pay the right people that are leaving the industry as fast as they realize we can pay them because of Ripxx 5000+, Demandsuck 400 monthly, and a sh*ty website for 100 bucks a month.
    Like them, you expect a VETERINARIAN to "LEARN TO SELL"
    bye bye veterinarians, hello walmart your one stop veterinarian, pharmacy, eminent death of anyone that is anything good as Banfield vets have HUGE obstacles to overcome when they come to my practice even if they make it.
    Like I told your effing competition as I don't give a Sh*t who does it anymore. Build them an effing clinic management software through your effing access that you have through your effing sharepoints via nexgard, Frontline whatever and heartgard less.
    As I told your competitors, we don't need you, we need ripxx bullcrap. Build a minimal software because veterinarians aren't fudking programmers. GIVE it to them with a service agreement so YOU CAN BE SOLD BY THEM AND TRACKED BY YOU AND NOT DIVERTED.
    Veterinarians learn from their mistakes....by the looks of all of your f&ckups...you may never.

-From a NON-LICENSED VET TECH
    Get off your whiny little asses and start using your brains.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your feedback on Nexgard. I am so glad it is doing so well that all the Elanco and Merck trolls now have nothing more to do than make up lies about Nexgard. I know our clinic is doing well with the product and have not had any issues. Although no product is 100 percent perfect this one is hands down the best on the market. So a message all the trolls who post on Merial's site go to your own site and lie about your own products. After all isn't that what you do best at Smerck and Elameco.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Attention Wal Mart shoppers Heartgard Na Nexgard now available at the checkout counterin garden center. True, Merial is hiring an OTC sales.
    I inteviiewed for a position last week.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY...HAD MY LITTLE ONES ON TRIFEXSIS AND WAS TOLD ABOUT NEXGARD(SUPPOSEDLY WAS THE BEST ON THE MARKET), SO I PUT OUT THE DOLLARS AND STARTED IT. DID NOT WORK FOR ME, MY LITTLE ONES WERE COVERED WITH FLEAS. I WILL NOT BE USING THE REST, I AM GOING BACK TO WHAT DOES WORK. THANKS FOR LETTING ME GIVE MY OPINION.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THEY TOLD ME I MUST PROVE THAT ALL MY ANIMALS WERE ON THIS FOR 3 MONTHS BEFORE THEY WOULD REFUND ME. I told THEM TO JUST FORGET IT....I LEARNED A VALUABLE, EXPENSIVE LESSON. THANKS

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haters make you famous!!! 43% market share, $130 million in sales and in less than a year. Thank you all for keeping it fresh and on top. To those with issues, if you actually had any associated, we've shown a good track record of handling the few adverse events we've seen, but by all means keep it up. This is actually funny to think there are few of you posting on here that consider yourselves professionals. You're the reason our industry is suffering.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

touche

.....bravecto...........*cough*

All is fair in love and war...
    xoxo

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See http://vetmedicine.about.com/u/ua/toxicology/adverse-reactions.htm where a user posted this problem:

Nexgard - Negative Reaction

We tried a new flea and tick medication called Nexgard and our dog is having an extremely negative reaction to it. A couple of hours after giving it to her she became agitated and extremely itchy. After giving her 3 Benadryl she settled down, but continues to itch, is pulling clumps of hair out, and her skin is red and extremely irritated. Her skin “quivers” when we touch her. The vet said she hadn't heard of another dog having this kind of reaction, but said it definitely sounds like an allergic reaction. The manufacturer or the medication is @merial_pet. ‪#‎nexgard‬ Please share this information

ALSO Nexgard packaging specifically states: USE WITH CAUTION IN DOGS WITH A HISTORY OF SEIZURES. They only tested it on three dogs with seizure histories and 2 of those dogs had seizures when given this medication. I'm waiting for better evidence that this product is safe.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My dog died less than a week after Nexgard. The was a healthy 50 pound mutt and the Nexgard was the only change in her environment. I believe Nexgard killed my Izzy.

13. Gary

Gary Guest

i bought one pill for bear... of nexguard wasn't apporved by the FDA the vets wouldn't sell it

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! This is from a vet clinic? Pleeeeeeeze! No clinic without a vested interest (ie financial) posts messages written this way. Like clinics have time or interest to worry about trolls on the Cafepharma boards....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is from Nexgard website.:
    IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:

NexGard is for use in dogs only. The most frequently reported adverse reactions include vomiting, dry/flaky skin, diarrhea, lethargy, and lack of appetite. The safe use of NexGard in pregnant, breeding or lactating dogs has not been evaluated. Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures.

This site has people discussing if their dog had side effects.
    http://www.medicationdaily.com/nexgard/effects

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I've found, it says to use with "Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures." I don't think I would chance it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beware, our 1 1/2 year old dog just started NexGard about a month ago and her paws all blistered up and became raw to the point of severe limping. The vet said she thinks it is due to NexGard because she has only seen it in dogs that just started NexGard like our dog. She is informing the manufacturer and we will be moving to something else. Not sure what.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im not a rep nor vet nor tech just a service dog trainer who has a kennel with several inside and kennel dogs and we just got two boxes of nexguard to try. most dogs ate the chewable only after i broke it in half. but the evening came after giving nexguard the morning of and all dogs give. nexguard were loaded with fleas. first and worst year ever for us. we used frontline for years but its not working this year. and not one flea was found by that same evening. and this has been about a week now and still no fleas on the dogs. dogs not gove. nexguard still have fleas. will be trying to get more nexguard but this cost is much more since we still have to buy the heartgusrd and dewormer prevention meds. so this has jumled our costs double.!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was a recent case of a new puppy in Florida that received an initial dose of Nexgard and started having convulsions on the way home. Puppy was brought back to the vet only to die on the table. Great product you represent! You should proud scumbags.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sad. Both the adverse effects and the fact that people keep forgetting...every product on the market, whether it's Activyl, Advantage, Advantix, Bravecto, Certifect, Frank's Flea Foam, Frontline,Hartz,Nexgard,Revolution, Parastar, Sentinel, Trifexis...they all have risks.

You name it..it contains toxic poisons. Sometimes bad things happen. Most of the time it doesn't,but that's no comfort to those who do have a problem.