Alcon sued for gender discrimination

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2015 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please, the reason their names are listed is because they are suing. There is no defamation to the one not being referred to. I have no doubt the women will win but defamation from the email will not be a part of it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell that to the person he wasn't referring to.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was thinking the exact same thing! Defamation for sure.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Either way it wasn't smart. What is the upside to putting that in writing? Usuall not ever prudent to discuss an open case in that manner.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before I say this, let me say that I am not in any way defending Alcon or JG's comments. But, if you read the suit, it clearly states who was fired and who resigned. So there really is no defamation on JG's part. He says she was fired for vioations of the CoC. The suit says the alleged violations were a result of an investigation to find a reason to fire her, as retaliation for the complaints she filed with the EEOC. The suit does not say that the violations did not take place.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me a break! Of course the suit will be intending to prove the aligations false. They are witch hunting her for having the very integrity and courage to speak up that JG demanded from all employees in his letter of 4-7!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read it again. Nowhere does it state her name, genius, unless you got a different email than the rest of us.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps you should reread my post, genius. I said read the SUIT. The entire document is available online, and it clearly states their names, and which was fired and which resigned.