Class action lawsuit against Alcon for discrimination against women

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Jan 8, 2011 at 1:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ho ho ho. Merry Christmas. We have an idiot in our midst. Last time I checked, more than 50% of the population were female. I also find it unbelievably amusing that you're the sort of leader who trolls Cafepharma and makes negative comments about women. No doubt you are some sort of weird "leader" at Alcon. Good luck to the gals is all I can say. Probably best I get back to cleaning my home, cooking dinner for my husband and working my part time job at hooters.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The most discriminated against is white males.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, especially white males that graduated from TCU. Have you ever BEEN on the Fort Worth campus?? Idiot. The white man is doing quite alright.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong. Your the idiot

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fantastic! Calling some an "idiot" and then using "your" incorrectly. Pot, kettle.

I am not being the Grammar Police here, but the irony is just too rich.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok. You're an idiot . Is that better??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True-as a woman, I have no desire to move up the corporate ladder taking a pay cut-which would be for me; to essentially babysit, do
    Paperwork, and travel much more than I do as a field rep. Not fun! If I could skip the bs, and go straight to the regional or area position with pay and stock, that would be ideal. Unfortunate that you have to play the game to get there. Or, other games that I'm not willing to
    Sell my soul for-THAT CHEAP!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you know hooters has been sued for not hiring men as waiters.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the idiot who thinks minorities are discriminated against at Alcon, you must not have your eyes open. So many more minorities are DM's and RTM's at Alcon regardless of talent level. In fact I know one rtm who is a complete idiot who was promoted because she is an AA female.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is all bullshit. More minorities aka immigrants and women are getting higher paying jobs in my area. Fake ass degrees from countries I've never heard of. HR only looks at easy to verify degrees.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would urge everyone to read this legal document, as it builds a very compelling argument for a culture of pervasive gender discrimination at Novartis.
    Once again, Sanford, Heisler & Kimpel is proving to be a formidable nemesis to Novartis. Maybe this time, Novartis will get it's act together and address gender discrimination in a meaningful way.
    Hey Joe Jimenez- this is the kind of bad press KILLS companies. You think the Daniel Vasella debacle "damaged" your brand? That was NOTHING compared to another massive class action gender discrimination suit against Novartis. And all this- on YOUR WATCH.
    Oh, and one more question Joe ( and you too Jeff George):Do either of you have daughters? Connect the dots gentlemen. Do it for your daughters, if no one else.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound sad, bitter, racist and a good old boy....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texans just don't get it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long will it take until a settlement or decision is reached?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By far the worst atmosphere for woman. The worst I've ever worked over my years. The southeast good ole boy club protects its own here. Do your homework in the Southeast before coming here. The last NSM should be proof enough!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! I see women getting promoted all the time, and it's not because of what they bring to the table. So many bimbos in my dept have moved up because either their boss was female or because they flirt / and or sleep with their male boss.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

REPORT THEM TO BPO

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They call it the good ole boy network here in the Southeast for a reason. Men sweeping other married men's dirty laundry under a rug. New college grad girls don't know what to do about it. Women who know what is going on are gone already or leaving. This last meeting was more of the same. Managers are fully aware. I'm stuck here.