SUBOXONE FILM PATENT EXPIRES AUGUST 2013

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2012 at 7:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I take suboxone films and you people are sicker then me. You take people who have nothing, take everything from them just so they have a chance to get clean, and you people are worried about you'r $500,0000 a year jobs. Wait maybe it's $90,000. The avg. income of you customer: welfare. So basically, that means you guys are on welfare. Right? Since if patent restrictions and regs were lifted you'd be effed. Anyway, I'm glad I saw this I'm taking pics of the thread and sending it to congress. the FDA. anyone. You people are ghouls preying on the sick just like heroin dealers. That's what you are. Don't post this...i've taken a pic of it too in fact a video of hitting the submit button. so show it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry dumbass, most of the people taking our meds have insurance. Over 90%. Not welfare. Maybe if you spent half of the time you spend trolling the web actually looking for a job, you would be in that group. We don't get you off the stuff so you can live off the system for the rest of your life.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No joke. And Film is covered by Medicaid in nearly every state, meaning you can probably get it for free or very cheap. Comparing RB to heroin dealers? Nice try. Maybe methadone clinics would be a more apt comparison. Taking video of this page and sending it to congress? that must mean you have a smartphone, probably paid for by the government since you're on Welfare, must be nice! Good luck with your quest. We're a business; supply and demand pal. If no one wanted the Film, no one would seek treatment. And we've bent over backwards to make it as affordable as possible while still making a profit. a hint, that's what businesses do, if you worked you would know about that

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It always amazes me that people put others down. And then complain about paying for medicine.... Medicine should never be free unless makers have programs. People expect everything free.. gas ,milk, meds and cheese. Here is a stat for you basher: Average house payment 1000-1500 month, average addicts monthly cost for illegal drugs......2000-3000+. So take a pic of this too and explain why/how people on welfare have this much disposable income. Do they pay taxes on that much money?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#21 what the hell are you talking about???? you know one of the biggest things I've learned working with this disease-so many patients feel completely entitled to treatment. They take NO responsibiltiy for the disease they have and place blame on everyone and everything else. They (most) expect/demand/manipulate every chance they get. I go in these offices and see welfare patients sitting there with Iphones, coach purses, etc..arguing with the receptionist about why they have to wait when in fact they actually missed their original appointment and were 2 hours late. And we take everything from patients-are you serious? C'mon, you want to come on here to complain about something and bash people who are trying to provide some sense to the ignorant doctors who don't know shit about treatment. And what are you trying to prove anyway with pictures? lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A surprisingly anti-addict statement coming from someone who sells medication to treat addiction.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really? How so?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anti addict? I thought the point was as intended. someone making a statemant which is true. Truth is what people stay away from. I did not find it anti addict. I think most if not not majority of us have an addiction problem or know a close friend family member that is. Still why should any of us skate the truth. Yeah pointed satements, but not anti addict. I thought it was a good retort.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Opioid addicts on welfare for the most part have to resort to crime to support their habits. That's pretty common knowledge, and I'm near certain you wrote your post fully aware of the answer to your question.

Of course these addicts don't pay taxes on their illegitimate income. The suggestion is completely foolish. Are you suggesting it's unfair for addicts not to declare their income from break & enters and prostitution?

You're blaming addicts for being demanding and manipulative. What you neglect to understand is that for those addicts still in the grips of addiction these "defects of character" are symptoms of a disease. Essentially you're putting down and demeaning your customer base, the people from whom your wages come from.

I find it amazing that so many reps on this board speak so disparagingly of those they're meant to treat.

I also find it amazing that you focus on the minority of Sub patients for whom Suboxone is "not enough" of an aid to help pull them out of active addiction. Yet I don't hear anyone suggesting they look at other options. You bitch and moan about addicts being manipulative, conniving and dishonest yet expect them to continue taking a drug that clearly isn't helping them grow out of their behaviour. Perhaps these addicts for whom Suboxone isn't enough would be better off trying methadone?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not reporting their income, stealing and prostitution are ILLEGAL. It doesn't matter if I think its unfair or not, its illegal. That wasn't even the question I was curious about since I thought it was so obvious.

And I understand the disease of addiction. I've taken it upon myself to further my education on this disease every chance I get. I get it. I'm not speaking disparingly, I'm speaking the truth. Unfortunately, the disease of addiction is not pretty so don't try to make it that way ok? You want to come on here and spit out the truth, lets do it. As for focusing on the small population of patients Suboxone doesn't work for, I don't think so. I have conversations with my physicians often about patients unsuccessfully trying Suboxone. And it is usually their disease preventing them establish some kind of recovery at that point. They do need higher levels of care if their disease is not ready for treatment in an outpatient setting.

And if you knew much about addiction you would know patients don't "grow out of" their behaviors- they recover from their disease. Maybe it is you that really needs some education. If you really are a Suboxone patient, maybe you need to look for a new treatment provider that will help you a little more.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recovery = growth. Innit?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

clearly, above post, you are mental. free service for you down at county. Get movin, chump

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm on suboxone film and came on here to research the stock rb.But you morons getting angry at the people that have advanced addiction medicine 10 fold should be ashamed. would you worry if your job was in jeopardy. I would like to thank all that have worked on this miracle tool towards getting sober.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suboxone is not a miracle. It's a medication. It's a recovery adjunct. If a person isn't working on their recovery, they'll relapse whether or not their on Suboxone.

If there's anything that should take the credit for the miracle of you being clean, it is yourself. Suboxone has just helped you along the way.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The poster didn't say it was a miracle...it was a "miracle tool towards getting sober" which is basically the short version of what you just restated. But thanks for the lesson

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh you know those trolls, anything to get a rise out of ya and they hate it when a patient has something good to say, let alone refers to your product as causing miracles in their lives. Fact is, I've had a number of people come up to me over the years and tell me if it weren't for this med, they would be dead by now.If a troll here hasa problem with that or with a person calling having their lives saved a miracle, they have more than just a little problem. They are raging fanatics who will squeal about anything and everything positive said about any med, other than theirs or their treatment probgram.

You Troll, are one miserable sniveling petty pathetic Vulcan.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vulcan!!! That's definitely not one I'm gunna put in my lil blue book of trolling insults worth recycling.

I'm sorry but I just don't see how any medication can be called a miracle. It's science. Buprenorphine is an opioid. Buprenorphine keeps the receptors calm like a nicotine patch does for those who are quitting smoking. I don't see how such a thing can be called a miracle?

If RB created a medication that cured addiction, or vaccinated against addiction, something that actually undid the damage to the brain's opioid system rather than sustaining it and giving it its daily fix of opioids... Then I'd willingly get down on my hands and knees and worship you all.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for confirming just how sorry you are. A sorry excuse for a human being. Jackass is really way to kind a word for you, but right now, thats what I'm envisioning you look like, the rear end of course.

AP has it right, you are one sniveling pathetic whacko

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks post #37 for speaking the truth. When Methadone arrived everyone said it was a miracle too. Ignorance it bliss....getting off the Bup is not bliss.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AP, you apparently are having difficulty following this conversation. It is not about getting off Bup, stoopid.