acquisition-new wave surgical!

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2014 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is any buddy excite about the new 120M acquisition from new wave surgical. Am I really going to care about selling an over priced defogger. This thing sells for $40.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, when the mandate is to grow and leadership and most of the Supplies team is scared shitless at the slightest hint of clinical selling, this is what you get.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sounds like covidien should hire the current distruitor net work since you don't like entering the OR.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is a nice device and $40 per case can add up pretty quickly if you have enough accounts. You can convince nurses to have it open for all laparoscopic cases and you never need to be there. I have a disposable that costs only $90/case and it nets me about $1.2 million in revenue.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That anyone would be patting themselves on the back for paying $120M for this is crazy insane got no brain

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It maybe nice but if your afraid to sell in the OR it really doesn't matter

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What low cost product do sell for 1.2M ? That's impressive

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still can't believe we did this. Carry a bag and get saddled with aggressive growth expectations. Sit in Mansfield/North Haven and get rewarded for playing it safe. F&%*ing joke.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

product only got in because they partnered with intuitive reps and independent reps. Then they hired direct sales force to expand. We will have to give price to gain more share . But its another product in the bag . GIVE ME MORE

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing says lucrative opportunity like price cuts as the first path to growth.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when we training start for the advanced medical device?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what product because I am one of the reps losing new wave and would like to pick up another low cost product

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Donuts for Materials Management is all the training we need.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A company called BLUE ENDO has a new product that competes well with the New Wave product at a fraction of the price. Nurses and value analysis directors are eating it up. I am an independent and just picked it up from them.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see its sorta a knock off but it's missing the most important part. It doesn't warm for more than an hour. I can't see that taking and biz from new wave unless it really dirt cheap. How cheap is it?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you see the cheese guy on the new wave video. I hope comes to training. Hahahaha

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

blue endo private labels it from a company called josnoe. Anyone can sell that scope warmer. Costs like 9 $ . Thanks for your input Nick and Ted . You should focus on your MORSOLUTION and trying to get someone to buy your company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blue endo private labels it from Josnoe. You guys should focus on trying to get someone to buy your company. Or improve your MORESOLUTION

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blue Endo... those guys are the bottom feeders. Even the independent rep guys don't trust them. Too funny , that scope warmer has been sold by Medline , and anyone else, just like the tubing . At least ours has a wow factor. The Blue endo system ...REALLY ... come on you boys from Kansas The MOUSEKATEERS

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The wow factor is that the elites thought it was worth $115M.