Jen Cart

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Oct 4, 2014 at 10:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone from Covidien share any information on Jen Cart?

She has been hired by Diatherix as the VP of sales and claims she was a rep for Covidien.

The Diatherix sales force thinks she is full of shit because she has no clue as to what she is doing and she is in over her head. We don't believe for a second that she has any rep experience.

If she ever worked for Covidien we would like to say thanks for unleashing this dumb bitch on us and we would like to return the favor some time. We have a douche bag DM named Pete that would be a great addition to your organization. Please let us know if you are interested. Karma is a bitch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never heard of her. But here's an idea -- why don't you apply for the position?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was with Covidien for 4 years on the Endovascular side. She actually is a retread of sorts as she was with Diatherix for a year before going to Covidien.

Here's what confuses me....Diatherix hired a sales rep as a VP of Sales. No real company in their right mind takes a rep and allows them to run the entire sales force. I could understand if she had VP experience somewhere else which I don't remember having other than being a manager at Foxhollow.

Unfortunately you have to chalk this one up on the CEO who hired her.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A company being acquired by another might make executive choices to muck the field before crossing over and Jenny could be part of that process.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her failure continues. If this past week doesn't prove her incompetence, then we are all doomed. Thanks for costing all of us thousands and thousands of dollars.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is she hot?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Fing idiot gives this chick a VP job? Have you seen her " experience" on LinkedIn? She must have something on CEO

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we're doomed

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doomed? Please. The quotas I have set will override everything else. The sooner you pions realize that I am in charge and the quotas I have set will save Diatherix, the better off we will be. Quotas are the answer to everything. This isn't rocket science. You people sure are dumb.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's a woMAn who was only a rep at Foxhollow. A lot of conflicts among other reps. Always wanted to be a manager and was passed on. Now vp?? Comical. She and hus live for $$

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Creepers gonna creep and haters gonna hate. I'm a VP, enough said! Don't hate cause I'm the smartest person in the room.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jen Cart is a fantastic sales rep. She's more than qualified for the position. Sounds like she is leading a bunch of shit heads...who wouldn't make the cut at Ev3. The sales force at Ev3 2-3 years ago was incredibly talented. If you worked there, you'd understand that the TM position was too lucrative to consider anything above it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumbass, what the hell is Ev3 and what does it have to do with Diatherix? She is fantastic? Sure, so much so that she called Denny begging for a job. Quit living in the past. I'm sure you and her both talk about how "popular" you both were in high school. Kinda sounds like your rant about Ev3, whatever the hell it is. I'm sure your wife, Jen, "rocked it" at Ev3, lol!

By the way, Ev3 kinda sounds like a feminine hygiene product.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ev3 is the vascular division for COV you numb nuts. You probably do not know what it is because it is someone who makes a hell of a lot more money than you do. It is way Out of your pay grade to know.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah yes ev3... Where off label promotion and bribery are the norm

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My bad. I remember now. Are you the ones, wearing scrubs with product in your hair, hanging out in the cath labs, getting laughed at by the docs and staff? Ah yes, hanging out all day so the docs, feeling pity for you because you wouldn't leave, would throw you a bone and use your product. Then when you would FINALLY leave, they would go back to using your competitors product. Rinse and repeat the next day at another hospital. And when you weren't squatting in the cath lab, you were hanging out at Starbucks IN YOUR SCRUBS, lol!

Sad that it always comes back to how much money you make. Once again, rinse and repeat, you make soooo much money and drive a nice car. Yawn. We hear this from every device rep that ever walked this earth. At least be original when justifying your point. We also know that your best buds with your docs, hang out with them and their families, go skiing with them, hang out on vacations with them, and celebrate Christmas together. Did I leave anything out not in the device rep script?

At least you get to wear cool scrubs

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Christ almighty your response was so predictable. You may as well quote the entire device rep handbook.

Ev3 still sounds like a disposable douche product and Jen Cart still sucks and is worthless no matter how much money you make, Mr. Cool pay grade guy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't hate. That is why he is Mr. Pay grade, making the pay grade, the mayor of the grade, the duke of pay.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pete Friedman ladies and germs

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pete, sit!

Roll over!

Play dead!

Beg!

Speak!

That's a good boy!