SIP??

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone understand this for Q1? 65% increase to hit goal? what the heck do the numbers mean? Can't ask ABM, would only result in unnecessary relentless lecture.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the chart is showing the % of tablet mgs left you convert to film, but I could be wrong. examples would help. Please Pam?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does your ABM say we should expect our 4th Q bonus checks?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

March 15 paycheck

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have made the SIP increasingly difficult to interpret, and I don't think it's an accident. We used to have quotas. Simple. You make your quota, you get a bonus. You don't, no bonus. Now the SIP has morphed into a complex algorithm so confusing most math professors would have a hard time figuring it out. It has gotten ridiculous. I have an 80% Film market share and got ZERO bonus dollars in the 4th quarter. That is plain stupid....the same goes for people winning the Pinnacle Award with a 20% market share, which happened last year.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm right there with you. I have a 75% marketshare and got minimal bonus last quarter.
    I have a friend with a 35% marketshare and they were talking about making 10K bonus.
    I was shocked. 35% marketshare, come on.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the petition denied, no one will be making money. How long until generics out?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already being shipped as we speak. My pharmacies are expecting them by Friday.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea on the pricing? I had a doctor tell me they are very cheap.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your doctor was wrong, unless he was referring to generic buprenophine (Subutex). The wholesale price of the first generic Suboxone is higher than the wholesale price of the Film. Confirmed today in a pharmacy. It won't remain that way forever, of course.