Subpoenas From the U.S. Attorney TO ISTA

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2011 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Subpoenas From the U.S. Attorney, Western District of New York. In April 2008, we received subpoenas from the office of the U.S. Attorney for the
    Western District of New York requesting information regarding the marketing activities related to XIBROM. We are cooperating with the government's
    investigation. From April 2008 through September 30, 2011, we have incurred approximately $4.0 million in legal fees associated with this criminal
    investigation and expect to incur significant expenses in the future. In October 2011, we, and certain of our officers and current and former employees
    received correspondence from the government identifying them as targets. Tolling agreements have been executed to allow cooperation and discussions
    regarding resolution. If the government chooses to engage in civil litigation or initiate a criminal prosecution against us, our officers or our current or former
    employees, as a result of its review of the requested documents and other evidence, we may have to incur significant amounts to defend such actions or pay or
    incur substantial fines or penalties, on behalf of ourselves, our officers or our current or former employees, any of which could significantly deplete our cash
    resources. The case is ongoing and the likelihood of an unfavorable outcome and/or the amount/range of loss or additional expenses, cannot be reasonably
    estimated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why are you reposting this? it is already in another current thread.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we have the money to pay this?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much is the fine?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do companies always get a fine if they get ua supoena?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably not always. Why do you ask?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because if the fine too much I don't want to be down sized. It relief this does not equate to a big fine. Thanks

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to leave the record function on my iphone running in my car when my DM didn't come into the office with me. I wanted to hear what he said on the phone when I wasn't there. I recorded him and the regional manager discussing setting up doctors as speakers to pay for Rxs. You can hear them say the doctor's names, how much money they were given and future targets. If you're a DM and you read this, does this sound familar?

"Yeah, we need to put a lil money in his pocket. Let's financially show them a lil love to get their biz."

I've got about 10 different recordings that could sink this company. After reading the subpoena information I'm thinking about testifying for some $$$$$$! I know there is a DM out there, still working for Ista that is nervous as a whore in church right now!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

E-mail or call the U.S Attorney, Western District of New York. They would love tat stuff!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bull&&@it

11. OCI

OCI Guest

Actually, we would like to hear it.

If you are not represented by counsel, give me a call at 240-276-9402. (If you are represented by counsel, please tell your counsel you are going to call before you do.)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do it you could make a lot money!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When this case going to settle?? Geez it been going on since 1208. Maybe they dont have enough evidencre.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I mean 2008.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A fine would sink us- when is THAT going to happen on top of all this other stuff.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just because they investigate does not ALWAYS equal a fine.
    What the latest on Alcon's Federal investigation?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would anyone on the Ista board know what is going on in a federal investigation into Alcon?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because there so much gossip in the Field.Thats how first heard about Alcon Investigation, we do call on the same doctors who love to gossip.
    So when Ista going to get hit with fine and how much?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even the CEO at ista knows this. you would have to work for the gov't to know this. logic is not your strong suit.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How doe you know all these legal question? Govt creeper?