Why Don't You Wear Pantyhose Anymore?

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2007 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Omgosh this is so funny. I haven't been on CP in about a year. I came to post about a panty hose story and here is this thread, bizaar! I need to laugh over something I saw (hum, original poster perhaps?) and question if PH are a trend, let's hope not.

I ran into a gal wearing those powdery leg warmers with sandals (open toe at that, shudder) with her big toe sticking out of a hole she had poked through her stocking. She was actually complaining how uncomfortable it was (I'm thinking yea unprofessional and butt ugly).

I remember those holes, snags and runs... goodbye what a drag. Not to mention the cost.

Those days are over sorry sweetie.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is NO question that PH wearers are far more professional looking than the bare-legged fools. I know it's hot, but tough shit. This liberal fuckin society is always trying to bend the rules...push the limit. Bullshit. You have a dress code, so adhere to it and quit cheapening the role.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pantyhose should never, ever, under any circumstances be worn with sandals--I don't care how "professional" you think it looks. If you insist on wearing hose, cough up the dough and buy the super expensive, super sheer kind that are hardly noticeable (but allow you to feel smug and apparently, professional). If you are wearing those suntan atrocities that come in a plastic egg (which I suspect you are, because you think they make your legs look so good), you better start looking for a job at Hooters now!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up grandpa, it's 2007 and seems that you've been napping a couple of decades too long. Pantyhose is from a bygone era. You and the OP are just gonna have to deal with it. It's all about tanned legs, open-toed shoes, and utterly fantastic pedicures in the summer, which look much more professional and up-to-date than the Golden Girls ensembles you're so attached to.

Don't fret, hosiery will be back, in the winter, when it's appropriate and in style.

But, if you're still hellbent bout bringing back the good ol' days, I suggest you start wearing suspenders with your socks. You might just recapture that grand old timey feeling that you seem miss so much. :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a great thread! I totally agree that pantyhose look so much more professional than the clammy looking legs I see daily in the field. I say to each her own and for me pantyhose/thigh highs are totally sexy in addition to professional looking.

One other point is that if pantyhose are for old ladies why is Hooters full of young and old guys staring at those beautiful pantyhosed legs? Most guys love hose on a lady. For those that don't like them fine but I can tell you the ladies that wear them get a lot of more attention than those with the skanky bare leg look.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello ... um, maybe it's because they're losers ... hanging out at Hooters? D'uh.

Most of those rednecks are wearing mullets too, so I challenge all you guys, who are so oddly fond of fashion that's gone by the wayside, to dig out your long lost Members Only jacket and stop worrying yourselves about what professional women wear in the 21st century.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that they went out with the Le Coq de Sportif jerseys. Shows you how old I am....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a young female who got the pharmaceutical representative position shortly after I graduated college and I always wear pantyhose because it's a habit for me and because the back of my heel normally aches and gets cut up in shoes (no matter how comfortable they are) and lacking hose would leave them in far worse shape.

I get compliments on my legs whether they are bare or in pantyhose but I'm very self-conscious when they are bare because I have dark follicles under very fair skin and some scars from all the excessive shaving of my legs that I've done over the years (it's not unusual for me to shave twice within a 24 hour period).

If I want to show off me toes--I can always wear the pantyhose that have the open toe feature.

People can choose whether or not they wish to wear pantyhose and it is a matter of preference and it ought to be fine for all.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I meant to write "my toes."

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also wear them and I'm 27 years old. I agree with the poster above regarding hiding the imperfections (though few) on my legs. A good quality pair of pantyhose look great, it's the cheap ones that are disgusting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean the ones your fuc*ing?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fishnets work pretty well.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't be seen without them in the field. Pantyhose are professional now and have always been more refined than the bare leg non-professional look.

And no I'm not an old lady either. I'm 29 and holding with great legs!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw a gal in the field today that was quite attractive but her legs looked awful! They would have looked great in pantyhose but instead they were weird color from the tanning crap she must have been using. You could also see all the blemishes and a couple of small bruises. IF ONLY she would put on a pair of nice hose she would have looked awesome. I was totally distracted by the legs. Pantyhose complete the look! Without them you just look skanky and unfinished.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a man 6'4 250 and 8 inches!! But my secret is under this suit, yes I wear pantyhose everyday. I am a ladies man- get laid daily and women love what I do.

REAL MEN WEAR PANTYHOSE!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pantyhose rules! I love women in them and I love wearing them! Women are starting to wear them again and their legs look beautiful! I also am a very healthy tall married guy that wears them under my suits.

Fantasy is one of these days a pantyhosed woman will accidentally see them on me in the waiting room. Ladies the next guy you see may be wearing them!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious...for ball support?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys who rave about wearing pantyhose are such homos. I know, I know, I'm just afraid of what I don't understand. Well, I definitely don't understand it. You can go on about how great it is to wear them in order to make yourself feel normal by trying to solicit responses from like-minded pervs. I absolutely love them on females and agree that it makes a woman's legs look unbelievably sexy. Thank God for fall and the return of nylons and tights!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are crotchless pantyhose appropriate to wear in the field or should they be reserved only for company meetings??