Why is shire letting a little boy die

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous 123, Mar 19, 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. What is going on a shire. It looks like you guys are letting a little boy die because you don't want to see if one of drugs will help him..... Just disgusting if true.

And Dr. Flemming Ornskov M.D., MBA, MPH, 56
    Chief Exec. Officer and Director makes $ 3.40M a year Does he want to help?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe most Leadership and most management would let this kid die if the decision was up to them my friend. I know bc I've worked with Shire a long time now... Sad but true

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. That's my opinion as well. Management and leadership cannot look beyond themselves.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so odd to me that you keep choosing this forum to try to fight this fight. Seems beyond inappropriate. Rule of life: if you really want something, probably the top way to not get it is by bashing the person who has the control to give it to you. You've shown some interesting character with these posts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a bit more complicated than that.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all die, is shire responsible for the death of all of humanity?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is more complicated in terms of potentially delaying approval. Let's face it, however, if it truly was one of the executives of this company it would happen. It just comes down to morality. If a life can be potentially saved, it should happen. It's just that simple.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why yes! They are. Didn't you read the report?