New Comp Plan

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2014 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place sucks. That is all.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every time I think it can't possibly get worse, it does. Much worse.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else despise the hire ups as much as I do. When did transparency become so murky? Can't stop wondering what they'll take away next. The life has been sucked out of this sales team, nothing left.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not motivated to leave the house

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Milk it till it gets a bit clearer. I have a second job and plan to work that more during the 9-5 hours while also looking for another job. There is nothing left here. The clueless peeps who call themselves members of the leadership team will watch this opportunity to sell Acelity fail drastically. The fuel that runs this company (field sales) is near empty.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets put this in terms that Jeff understands:

Say you own a used car lot and you offer an undercoating. This is a fine product and works well, but not every car needs it and not every buyer wants to pay for it. It was intended for the drivers that are at high risk for corrosion. You sell the best cars in town and have over 85% market share, and the next biggest car dealership goes out of business, and most of their customers come to you. Now as the head of sales you tell all of your sales team to concentrate more on selling the undercoating which makes up a fraction of your bottom line, and slash their commissions on the car sales with no regard for what it will mean to their livelyhoods. Then tell them that they "make too much money". The cars will sell themselves, but you hang the future of your dealership with all of the additional business coming in on the undercoating. Again, the undercoating works just fine, or at least half of it, but you feel that every car should have it and will be magical.

Now image having this conversation with one of your sons and see how they react. They will question your ethics too and despise working for you. Then they will quit your dealership and look for a place that rewards their work and appreciates their connections in the community.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess what???? You need a VAC in order to use Veraflo, ABThera & even Prevena!!!! Shouldn't VAC points be the highest?? Just a thought for the morons that have not a clue what this business is about. Maybe listen to the sales force once in a while? If we don't have VAC orders we have nothing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To poster #27: You hit the nail on the head. This post sums up 2014. Very sad, but true.

Go sell Prevena and Veraflo, even though Core VAC is your bread and butter and will pay more in "points" over the month. I should say it used to, because Friday we decided to slash your Core VAC point accrual by 33%, oh but you have GJ now you'll be fine. Sick product

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are going to one division for wound care. Just like when we started. Smaller territories with acute and home care.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

smaller territories and less income..sounds like a lose-lose situation

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand that if I was a salaried employee at corporate and I wanted a pay raise, I would need to show that I was providing a higher amount of value to the company. But as a sales rep who has grown their book of business and increased the bottom line to corporate, you decide that I am now worth less than I was last year by cutting my pay. This doesn't fly in any other business. How do you justify this? Please adjust the points back to decent level and you will turn around a majority of the bad mojo you've caused yourself.

Think of when CocaCola came out with New Coke. Horrible decision, but they realized it early enough and rectified their mistake. Please don't wait until next year to "listen" to the field. This can be salvaged!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This can be salvaged????? How???? It's a point system pal!! Translation = let's pay everyone less and cut back on expenses until we sell.

You are selling a medical device for the top wound care company in the industry, yet you earn "points" to make a living!!! Priceless!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fix this mess please.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acelity is the future.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Manager keeps telling meeting "hold out until January. Everything is going to change in January!" What's going to change?!?! I feel like I'm being played! I don't know if I should stay or go?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just read an article where a register store pays employees 50k/year. our 60k base with 24/7 on call is funny

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on boys and girls!!
    Haven't you heard ?
    ACELITY IS GOING TO MAKE IT BETTER !!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new comp changes have not been benicical for my Sept. My numbers were slightly elevated and I had 150 less points.