2015: Make or Break

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2014 at 7:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's going to interesting.

Hawkins replacement has been suspiciously quiet. 1 conference call so far and it was a little "rambling". Could be good or bad.
    It was reported to be "great news" that the attrition rate had dropped from 39% to 19% this year. I wonder what it is now and what percentage of the sales force are ACTIVELY seeking other employment? I'm saying over 50%

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2/3 are actively looking on my team.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EVERYONE is looking, even new hires. No one made $$$$ last 2 months.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm putting in my 2 week notice this week after 5 years with this company. $3800 decrease/month on new plan, which is on top of the 30% pay cut from last year. They even had the nerve to ask me to stay until January. I haven't made this little of money since 1998. Good luck replacing me with the lousy pay that they offer. Btw- I get an average of 3 recruiters a week calling me for new opportunities all from LinkedIn.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2015 is going to be lousy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got my Q3 bonus notification of $0.00. I have been working here 7 years and have had some fluctuations in my pay which I expect. This last few months has been terrible.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL another shell game. Attrition may be half percentage wise, isn't the overall head count relative ?
    It's a career when you get to love what you do everyday
    This is just WORK, and @%!+Y WORK AT BEST

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding!! That "bonus" was a joke. Double my revenue and get NOTHING!!! Bye bye now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop your whining. You are lucky to have a job. Do you know how many recent college graduates would take your position in a heartbeat? They would run through a brick wall for this job. The problem is that you have had it too good for too long. If anything go out and vote. The health care industry is a mess right now and it's all because of the democrats.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I am not a recent college grad. I have worked and paid my dues in the medical device industry for over 16 years. I have grown my business year over year consistently. So when I express disgust with the treatment that this company has bestowed upon us, I have every and all right to do so. See, I am not "Lucky" to have this job. They are actually "lucky" to have ME. My value is at least acknowledged by other companies b/c I have literally had 3 offers in less than a month of looking. So, be sure to let one of the college grads that you speak of know that there is yet another opening at KCI.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you still at KCI if you've had 3 offers this month? Escape as soon as you can.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, why are you still around? I have been looking for about 4 months now and there's not too much out there. It's an employers market now and they can get who ever they want for what they want. I have only had two phone screens and one face to face. Acellity knows this too so that's why they continue to break our balls. This place is truly not a place I can work for too much longer.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left a few months ago and it's the best move I've ever made. It makes you really understand how awful it is to work at KCI! Yea the money was awful with a terrible base of 66K and shit bonus, but also the morale, people and upside outside of this bad dream is a breath of fresh air.

The question should really be, why is it that people actually stay here? The company has increased their revenue significantly with S & N yet they pay less to their Salesforce.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I put my 2 week notice in this week after I picked the offer I most wanted. 100k base, straight 10% commission on all sales and awesome car package. The only reason I stayed this long was b/c I recently transferred and had to build up my contacts.