Core Account Manager position

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2014 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was the lamest attempt at motivating her team to stay. DS is not a leader, she's a survivor and an ass kisser. Corporate cheer leading is dead, it doesn't drive results. People need to be respected and treated like human beings, not simple head count with a number. Cardinal is at a tipping point, all the previous years of blunders is finally catching up to haunt the business, from the over promotion of idiots to senior roles to retain lousy talent, to the painfully cheap salaries it pays everyone. It's all going to lead to one massive implosion! Get out while you can.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is all the new MBT, which never left!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DS could barely handle Periop with her "dream team" of LS and CH. She has less staff because people left, and open positions were cut. Let's face reality, the only reason she has her position is because she is female which is progressive, but shouldn't be the driving reason to be put into a role of leadership.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SMP is a total mess.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a real shame the way this part of the business is run. There seems to be a lot of denial, and for the most part DS is an "out of sight, out of mind" manager. If she doesn't see a problem, she won't acknowledge it even though her team tells her are issues.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More people will be departing in the near future thanks to DS burying her head in the ground.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With oil based commodities prices trending so favorable CAH ( and Medline and KC) should enjoy favorable raw materials pricing on many high volume med disposables. DS and MD' s ' worlds should look good. Real questions are ortho, cardiovascular and neg wound pressure catching on and selling ...If they do it will be great.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ummm do not count on the higher profits being shared with the reps after all this horse shit, it will not happen

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, if DS' business looks that great why is her team eroding and running away????

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

because of DC-and her people are not the only ones fleeing this mess.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not recommended to be standing near a doorway, stampedes do not care what is in their way

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...especially DC, aka GB's brain, the architect of this inane reorganization. Asking quite a few of my sales colleagues how they like their new job responsibilities the word that is common to some responses has been "hate", as in "I now hate this job", "I hate what I'm now being forced to do", "I hate it here", and "some of my customers hate what we're doing to them with this one-rep strategy" Actually, it's a tragedy.

Like many of you, I'm hoping to be outta here by end of this year. Not that DC or MK care because there are plenty of folks willing to take this job for less than they're paying me.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DS is beyond a joke. Can anyone recall the last time she hit a number or provided actual leadership to her team? Her approach, quarterly marketing meetings, and results are laughable at best. Her dream team was a joke too. She actually tried to retain talent with gift cards?!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is a disappointment. Even women seem to practice cronyism, DS certainly does. LAS and CH are clear examples, and they are both aloof r*****s. Yes, she gave out Starbucks cards to her team in hopes they would stay and it doesn't seem to be working.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What?!?!? I didnt get one!!!! And I probably spend 15-17 hrs a week there!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, how much longer are they going to allow LeeAnn to "contribute" to Cardinal? This woman is a total idiot, and everyone she touches seems to want to leave SMP! Are people just blind and numb to all of this???

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The product side in Med is not the problem. Quit whining about them...sell some product people. Plenty of VPs much weaker than LS being protected by frat boy cliques.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not a frat protecting this r*****, it a sorority.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Topic is core account manager. Marketing, Sourcing, Quality do not sell....although convenient to point finger at them.