Kapvay on Sales Pro?? WTF!!!

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2011 at 8:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me why Kapvay is an option on Sales Pro when entering the "product presented" after a call? You will see it if you synch today. I can't see how IT could make that type of addition without some direction from someone. Is the sales force going to be the last to know? I just hope my docs don't find out about this before we do. That would make us look like idiots.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a doc ask about it early last week!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shire purchased Kapvay but will not be actively promoting it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....and it isn't IT that makes that show in SalesPro

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best part about this is Kapvay got the indication for use with stimulants. So lets keep promoting Intuniv. Great work a**holes!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw Kapvay in Salespro also. Did we purchase or not because Kapvay reps are running around all day long now talking adjunt...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am seeing Kapvay reps, samples, and literature in everyone of my offices.... anyone else seeing this or concerned with it?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am concerned. I have been told by multiple docs that they have been looking forward to Extended Release Clonidine for a long time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is definitely making it harder to promote off label

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is anyone having any success selling against Kapvay?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You shouldn't be promoting off label anyway...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am getting killed by Kapvay already... anyone else in the same boat?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try "Kapgay" Rep...Kapvay sucks because you still have to take it twice a day and it is $90 for 30 pills and $180 for 60 pills...My physicians think this was a stupid move by their company...This drug is a joke...Intuniv is already a $300 million dollar product in 1 year and this will do nothing to hurt our business at all if we just focus on all the positive Intuniv has to offer versus "Kapgay"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are Kapvay and Jenloga (which has generic) the exact same formulation, just indicated for different conditions?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I'm not a rep, but a dad with an ADHD kid who was researching Kapvay and ran across this, uh, colorful thread. Glad you guys are passionate! I digress -- Anyway, we have our doctor's opinion (she's had him on Dexadrine for a year) but what is your's re Kapvay vs other. It's kinda expensive but it's probably less than other drugs. My kid's just hyper -- his focus is great, thankfully. Anyway, grateful for your non-doctor opinions. -- Mark, Charlotte NC.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. bigbadjocko

bigbadjocko Guest

kapvay is kicking ass against your piece of Intuniv trash. the changeover is on babies. Jockos selling up a storm or Kapvay